Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Frostbite is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    966

    Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    I will congragulate your team for going 16 and 0. I watched a lot of your games and it is obvious you have a lot of tallent on both sides of the football. All your wins were deserved regardless of what you might be hearing at this point.

    Everyone that is not a NE fan always wants to knock you guys off the mountain...and often, spout a lot of sour grapes. As an NFL fan first and Vikings Fan second I loath your team...but have enough respect to give credit where it is due.

    Nice regular season!

    Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    SKOL to that!

  3. #3
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,312

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    I will congragulate your team for going 16 and 0. I watched a lot of your games and it is obvious you have a lot of tallent on both sides of the football. All your wins were deserved regardless of what you might be hearing at this point.

    Everyone that is not a NE fan always wants to knock you guys off the mountain...and often, spout a lot of sour grapes. As an NFL fan first and Vikings Fan second I loath your team...but have enough respect to give credit where it is due.

    Nice regular season!

    Cheers!
    Frost ... seriously. I mean I have come to like most of your posts around here, but seriously.
    FUCK the Patriots, FUCK their fair-weather fans, FUCK all of them turning into red-headed mountain men (seriously, when did Brady's hair turn red?) and FUCK them winning the Super Bowl.
    I am so sick of the Patriots I cannot even put it into words. Yeah, yeah ... the are great, maybe the best of all-time, but I don't have to give them any god damn respect.
    And FUCK the RAVENS, EAGLES and GIANTS ... jerks.
    The ONLY good thing about them running the table would be that we never have to see those Dolphin asses and their champagne again.
    No offense Frost ... just letting it fly.

    P.S. FUCK the Packers

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!

    Threads like this will just keep cajun away longer

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    I will congragulate your team for going 16 and 0. I watched a lot of your games and it is obvious you have a lot of tallent on both sides of the football. All your wins were deserved regardless of what you might be hearing at this point.

    Everyone that is not a NE fan always wants to knock you guys off the mountain...and often, spout a lot of sour grapes. As an NFL fan first and Vikings Fan second I loath your team...but have enough respect to give credit where it is due.

    Nice regular season!

    Cheers!
    I would think it would be the reverse; Vikings fan first, NFL fan second?

  6. #6
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,312

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!

    Threads like this will just keep cajun away longer
    No shit ... I talked to him at the Vikings bar here in D.C. the other day and he is pissed at all the Pats Man-love ... but I have already had my tirade on this. So ... SKOL.

    P.S. FUCK the Packers

  7. #7
    Frostbite is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    966

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    Come on guys....I know you respect the game enough to show it by giving some credit to ANY team...regardless of how much we Loath them. They went 16 and 0...and I believe earned there wins...tonight was another example of that coming from behind against NY.

    Hey....I'm not crowning them or licking there boots here by any means. Just my way of saying good job. I would hope if we went 16 and 0 other team fans would do the same for us.

    I know many true NFL fans would.

    Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

  8. #8
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,312

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Come on guys....I know you respect the game enough to show it by giving some credit to ANY team...regardless of how much we Loath them. They went 16 and 0...and I believe earned there wins...tonight was another example of that coming from behind against NY.

    Hey....I'm not crowning them or licking there boots here by any means. Just my way of saying good job. I would hope if we went 16 and 0 other team fans would do the same for us.

    I know many true NFL fans would.

    Cheers!
    I would hope if we went 16-0 I wouldn't give a shit what other team's fans have to say. Besides, I would still be terrified of Gary Anderson showing up and screwing it all up in the playoffs.

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Come on guys....I know you respect the game enough to show it by giving some credit to ANY team...regardless of how much we Loath them. They went 16 and 0...and I believe earned there wins...tonight was another example of that coming from behind against NY.

    Hey....I'm not crowning them or licking there boots here by any means. Just my way of saying good job. I would hope if we went 16 and 0 other team fans would do the same for us.

    I know many true NFL fans would.

    Cheers!
    I think that's what this thread is doing.

  10. #10
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Nice Regular Season N.E. Pats

    Congrats to the Pats.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regular season Tix for sale Sec 213 Row 25
    By purplepat in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:32 AM
  2. Eagles Do Nice Job Of Scripting Ways to Expose Pats Weaknesses
    By Frostbite in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:17 PM
  3. Regular season schedule
    By Bubba Jed in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 01:39 PM
  4. In the regular season
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
  5. Let's Get Pumped for the Regular Season
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 09:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •