Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Prophet Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Let me slap you in the head and see how well that works out for you.
    I have no idea what your talking about.
    Maybe you need a slap in the head.

  2. #22
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Let me slap you in the head and see how well that works out for you.
    I have no idea what your talking about.
    Maybe you need a slap in the head.
    If he wants to slap me in the head that is fine, but at least make it so someone can understand what the hell your talking about.

    See how well that works out for what? For making me uncrazy, for making me ungovernment, for making me awake, angry, horny...........what?

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    If he wants to slap me in the head that is fine, but at least make it so someone can understand what the hell your talking about.

    See how well that works out for what? For making me uncrazy, for making me ungovernment, for making me awake, angry, horny...........what?
    To get you FIRED UP for the big game tomorrow!

    When do y'all board the buses?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    If he wants to slap me in the head that is fine, but at least make it so someone can understand what the hell your talking about.

    See how well that works out for what? For making me uncrazy, for making me ungovernment, for making me awake, angry, horny...........what?
    To get you FIRED UP for the big game tomorrow!

    When do y'all board the buses?

    =Z=
    We may be lazy but we are not that lazy. The game is a home game. Sadly so is TCU next week because I was going to meet up with 6 Kings at the game. Our next road game won't be until Wyoming and I wont even ride the bus to that one I will drive myself and stop off to buy some porn and some good beer that isn't watered down.

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    If he wants to slap me in the head that is fine, but at least make it so someone can understand what the hell your talking about.

    See how well that works out for what? For making me uncrazy, for making me ungovernment, for making me awake, angry, horny...........what?
    To get you FIRED UP for the big game tomorrow!

    When do y'all board the buses?

    =Z=
    We may be lazy but we are not that lazy. The game is a home game. Sadly so is TCU next week because I was going to meet up with 6 Kings at the game. Our next road game won't be until Wyoming and I wont even ride the bus to that one I will drive myself and stop off to buy some porn and some good beer that isn't watered down.
    I thought I'd read that it was in Boise on the field of blue.
    Well - that changes everything!
    The Utes will run wild!
    The White Tornado will be stifled by the defensive crush of the Fighting Mormons!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I'm with you there Rio!!!
    Are you a DOD Civ, contractor, or active duty?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #27
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I'm with you there Rio!!!
    Are you a DOD Civ, contractor, or active duty?
    Contractor waiting on Civ. I'm on the list but the paycut is killer so I'm riding it as long as possible.

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I'm with you there Rio!!!
    Are you a DOD Civ, contractor, or active duty?
    Contractor waiting on Civ. I'm on the list but the paycut is killer so I'm riding it as long as possible.
    And waiting for your big coaching break!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    Prophet Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    If they included the mental problem on NFL message boards they would have been very accurate in their assessment.

  10. #30
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I'm with you there Rio!!!
    Are you a DOD Civ, contractor, or active duty?
    Contractor waiting on Civ. I'm on the list but the paycut is killer so I'm riding it as long as possible.
    And waiting for your big coaching break!

    =Z=
    I'm going to be waiting a damn long time. I'm not holding my breath


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pro Pigskin Pigments - Mental Floss Quiz
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. The Mental Midget nears new deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
  3. Rivera calls Grossman a mental midget
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 07:16 AM
  4. Is video-game addiction a mental disorder?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •