Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    Dang Del! That makes you a little crazier than the rest of us!
    ;D
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  2. #12
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    Enough fing T.O!I sear every single day there is a story about T.O.I was on espn.com today and the first 4 videos on the page are about T.O!I swear if T.O didnt exist the media would have nothing to write about!

  3. #13
    PurplePumpkin's Avatar
    PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    418

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    There are crazy people all over. He named less then one percent of the NFL. Hell in my office there are about 63% crazy people.
    Don't you work in government?

    =Z=


    Yeppers. Department of Defense even, be affraid.
    I hope your kidding
    :-X

  4. #14
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    wow, that is kind of scary del


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #15
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    There are crazy people all over. He named less then one percent of the NFL. Hell in my office there are about 63% crazy people.
    Don't you work in government?

    =Z=
    Yeppers. Department of Defense even, be affraid.
    Ok...
    if you spell afraid correctly...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #16
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I bet that calculator cost $1500.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not kidding, that is where I am employed and I am a horrible speller, and I suck at math, in fact about the only thing I ever cared for or was any good at was art and history.

    Luckily for me when something important needs to be written I have spell check, and when any math needs to be done I have a calculator.
    I bet that calculator cost $1500.

    =Z=
    I doubt it, it's pretty stingy around here. I think the toilet seat screwed us, because very cost conscious now.

  9. #19
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    Let me slap you in the head and see how well that works out for you.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  10. #20
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: NFL's mental problem

    "Vikes" wrote:
    Let me slap you in the head and see how well that works out for you.
    I have no idea what your talking about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pro Pigskin Pigments - Mental Floss Quiz
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. The Mental Midget nears new deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
  3. Rivera calls Grossman a mental midget
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 07:16 AM
  4. Is video-game addiction a mental disorder?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •