Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The thing that pisses me off the most about Moss being on this list (maybe he deserves it) is when they say he left the field early. Ok, Brett Favre did the same thing with even MORE time on the clock than Moss had when he left AND Favre was addicted to a pain killer, yet he gets no slack from the media for this stuff that happened in the past like Moss does.
    His husband Madden would come over and sit on them if they dared to put Favre on the list!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    LOL!!! With his Brett Favre asshat on!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    You can not compare the Favre and Moss incidents Favre was hurt and was accompanied by a trainer to the locker room, and Moss left by himself and was not hurt or told to go to the locker room.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #14
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The thing that pisses me off the most about Moss being on this list (maybe he deserves it) is when they say he left the field early. Ok, Brett Favre did the same thing with even MORE time on the clock than Moss had when he left AND Favre was addicted to a pain killer, yet he gets no slack from the media for this stuff that happened in the past like Moss does.
    Well if Moss goes to GB then he'll fall under the protective umbrella of the High Lord Favre, whose Cloak of Madden will protect Randy from any negative media coverage or doubt ...... least til Favre wants to blame him for a loss and then he'll be hung out to dry like many before him.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #15
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The thing that pisses me off the most about Moss being on this list (maybe he deserves it) is when they say he left the field early. Ok, Brett Favre did the same thing with even MORE time on the clock than Moss had when he left AND Favre was addicted to a pain killer, yet he gets no slack from the media for this stuff that happened in the past like Moss does.
    Well if Moss goes to GB then he'll fall under the protective umbrella of the High Lord Favre, whose Cloak of Madden will protect Randy from any negative media coverage or doubt ...... least til Favre wants to blame him for a loss and then he'll be hung out to dry like many before him.
    Some how it'll be fun to see that, even though it could be a bit scary with those two.

    But the thing that worries me the most is, that the media is going to go crazy. We have to watch a lot of GB games on national tv again, and the Packers lovefest will be unstoppable. I can allmost hear Madden allready.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #16
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    Kyle Turley is missing from this list.
    ;D

    Chris Carter was waived because he was an insubordinate loud mouth jerk. We got him for $500. Something for all you Moss haters to keep in mind.

    Bret Favre is a hero for being a precription drug addict, as long as it is not reefer thats OK... Ricky is the devil though
    :
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  7. #17
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The thing that pisses me off the most about Moss being on this list (maybe he deserves it) is when they say he left the field early. Ok, Brett Favre did the same thing with even MORE time on the clock than Moss had when he left AND Favre was addicted to a pain killer, yet he gets no slack from the media for this stuff that happened in the past like Moss does.
    Well if Moss goes to GB then he'll fall under the protective umbrella of the High Lord Favre, whose Cloak of Madden will protect Randy from any negative media coverage or doubt ...... least til Favre wants to blame him for a loss and then he'll be hung out to dry like many before him.
    Some how it'll be fun to see that, even though it could be a bit scary with those two.

    But the thing that worries me the most is, that the media is going to go crazy. We have to watch a lot of GB games on national tv again, and the Packers lovefest will be unstoppable. I can allmost hear Madden allready.
    If Moss goes to GB then does anyway suspect that opening day will be the Vikings at GB - maybe Sunday or MNF ?
    If that happens then the hype will be unreal
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #18
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    "laujesse" wrote:
    Kyle Turley is missing from this list.
    ;D

    Chris Carter was waived because he was an insubordinate loud mouth jerk. We got him for $500. Something for all you Moss haters to keep in mind.

    Bret Favre is a hero for being a precription drug addict, as long as it is not reefer thats OK... Ricky is the devil though
    :
    Ha, let us not forget hat our friend mary jane is also a prescription drug.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  9. #19
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    Not in WI it aint, but thats a whole other subject...


    I just cant see why Favre gets so much empathy and understanding while others are burned at the stake.
    Not that fake schlongs' should go unpunnished...
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: NFL's 10 Most Controversial Players

    I dont get shockey but they left out the most contravrersal player. Why the Heck did they leave out Chad Johnson. I despise Chad Johnson and people really either hate hims for making a fool out of himself in the endzone and being way overrated our they love him for the endzone dances. Then Steve Smith is another guy but no one is more then Chad who trash talks too. i dont disagree with #1 being TO but Chad is number 2
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Two controversial moves vaulting Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. NFL's Top 10 roller-coaster players
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 12:32 PM
  3. NFL's 10 most exciting players
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 02:16 PM
  4. List of controversial issues
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Controversial and just bad calls in sports!
    By C-PepNSalt in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 04:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •