singersp is offline PPO Newshound

NFL questions and answers

[size=13pt]NFL questions and answers[/size]

08/15/2007 - By:
    Stephen Nover
    experts.covers.com/

Here are 10 questions and answers about this upcoming NFL season, with a betting twist of course....

2. Which team did the oddsmakers make the biggest mistake on in their opening ‘over/under’ regular season win total?

The Minnesota Vikings opening at seven wins. Money has poured in on the ‘under,’ dropping the Vikings to 6 ½ at some books. The Vikings have the bottom, or at best second-worst, quarterback in the NFC in Tarvaris Jackson, an overrated offensive line, a terrible group of wideouts and in their last 12 games face the Bears twice, Cowboys, Eagles, Chargers, Giants and Broncos along with what looks to be the improved 49ers and Redskins...

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: NFL questions and answers

4. Who wins the NFC North Division? It’s probably the Bears, but who wants to lay a ‘chalk’ price. The intriguing wager is taking 10-1 on Detroit. The Lions’ passing game really could take off now that the team has a year to assimilate Mike Martz’s offensive style and with stud rookie Calvin Johnson joining the mix. The defense has good speed rushers, who play faster on artificial turf, plus the division is weak.
    I know they are the Lions and they still have Mcmullet running the show, but damn this team scares me a bit.

Sure hope we get our pass rush straight.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFL questions and answers

There is no question that we have a tough schedule, and after years of owning the motor-city kitties, we could well split with them. But I believe that everyone has underestimated our QB, WR's and offense as a whole. We have alot of work to do, but we will be far better than advertised. The defense will be improved over last year, maybe a top 3 D. That alone will keep us competitive.