Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thats an awesome link my friend.
    I've been looking for something like this so I can track team needs for the upcoming draft.

    I found a couple of others but they never get updated.
    This one seems to be one that they are updating

    Updated: March 13, 2008, 4:48 PM EST
    My primary goal in life is to help you make your mock draft.
    It is so exciting.
    You've got stock in his mock?
    I'm shocked.
    You seriously need to cut down on the Dr. Seuss.
    I have a 4-year-old.
    Dr. Seuss is my friend.
    (Although, to be honest, I'm kinda through with "Fox In Socks")

    =Z=
    Pray to all that is holy that they don't discover Barney.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43199.msg739804#msg739804 date=1205500081]
    Thats an awesome link my friend.
    I've been looking for something like this so I can track team needs for the upcoming draft.

    I found a couple of others but they never get updated.
    This one seems to be one that they are updating

    Updated: March 13, 2008, 4:48 PM EST
    My primary goal in life is to help you make your mock draft.
    It is so exciting.
    You've got stock in his mock?
    I'm shocked.
    You seriously need to cut down on the Dr. Seuss.
    I have a 4-year-old.
    Dr. Seuss is my friend.
    (Although, to be honest, I'm kinda through with "Fox In Socks")
    Pray to all that is holy that they don't discover Barney.


    [/quote]

    I gave up on preventing "Dora the Explorer" from invading our house, but I will not give in to the Purple Dinosaur.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    seaniemck7's Avatar
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=43199.msg739806#msg739806 date=1205500169]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43199.msg739804#msg739804 date=1205500081]
    Thats an awesome link my friend.
    I've been looking for something like this so I can track team needs for the upcoming draft.

    I found a couple of others but they never get updated.
    This one seems to be one that they are updating

    Updated: March 13, 2008, 4:48 PM EST
    My primary goal in life is to help you make your mock draft.
    It is so exciting.
    You've got stock in his mock?
    I'm shocked.
    You seriously need to cut down on the Dr. Seuss.
    I have a 4-year-old.
    Dr. Seuss is my friend.
    (Although, to be honest, I'm kinda through with "Fox In Socks")
    Pray to all that is holy that they don't discover Barney.


    [/quote]

    I gave up on preventing "Dora the Explorer" from invading our house, but I will not give in to the Purple Dinosaur.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    I was a rock at my house.
    I stood strong against the evil that is "Teletubbies".
    Of course one weekend of my in-laws keeping my boys, all hell broke loose.
    At lease he knows he only watches that crap at "Papaw n' Maws"
    :

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=43199.msg739808#msg739808 date=1205500273]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=43199.msg739806#msg739806 date=1205500169]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43199.msg739804#msg739804 date=1205500081]
    Thats an awesome link my friend.
    I've been looking for something like this so I can track team needs for the upcoming draft.

    I found a couple of others but they never get updated.
    This one seems to be one that they are updating

    Updated: March 13, 2008, 4:48 PM EST
    My primary goal in life is to help you make your mock draft.
    It is so exciting.
    You've got stock in his mock?
    I'm shocked.
    You seriously need to cut down on the Dr. Seuss.
    I have a 4-year-old.
    Dr. Seuss is my friend.
    (Although, to be honest, I'm kinda through with "Fox In Socks")
    Pray to all that is holy that they don't discover Barney.


    [/quote]

    I gave up on preventing "Dora the Explorer" from invading our house, but I will not give in to the Purple Dinosaur.
    [/quote]

    I was a rock at my house.
    I stood strong against the evil that is "Teletubbies".
    Of course one weekend of my in-laws keeping my boys, all hell broke loose.
    At lease he knows he only watches that crap at "Papaw n' Maws"

    :
    [/quote]

    To be honest, I never minded the "Tubbies" all that much.
    They're pretty trippy.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    Dora, Diego and Pinky-Dinky-doo all make regular appearances at our house.
    The kids never got into teletubbies or barney thank god.

    Word World and Between the Lions have made pretty strong showings lately, as the 5 year old is just starting to read...

    Man, are we ever off topic...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Dora, Diego and Pinky-Dinky-doo all make regular appearances at our house.
    The kids never got into teletubbies or barney thank god.

    Word World and Between the Lions have made pretty strong showings lately, as the 5 year old is just starting to read...

    Man, are we ever off topic...
    Pinky-Dinky-Doo rocks.
    We even have a story box (of a sort) in our house.

    TPT (Twin Cities Public TV) has started a new channel that we get that is all kid's stuff.
    I'm much more likely to watch that stuff (Word World, Word Girl, Between the Lions, Clifford, Curious George, etc.) than I am anything on Nickelodeon.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Dora, Diego and Pinky-Dinky-doo all make regular appearances at our house.
    The kids never got into teletubbies or barney thank god.

    Word World and Between the Lions have made pretty strong showings lately, as the 5 year old is just starting to read...

    Man, are we ever off topic...
    Pinky-Dinky-Doo rocks.
    We even have a story box (of a sort) in our house.

    TPT (Twin Cities Public TV) has started a new channel that we get that is all kid's stuff.
    I'm much more likely to watch that stuff (Word World, Word Girl, Between the Lions, Clifford, Curious George, etc.) than I am anything on Nickelodeon.

    =Z=
    As do we.
    Honestly, I am much happier with them watching PBS than I am Nick Jr. or Noggin.
    And the kiddos like it better too!
    PBSkids.org is a pretty good site for kids too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Dora, Diego and Pinky-Dinky-doo all make regular appearances at our house.
    The kids never got into teletubbies or barney thank god.

    Word World and Between the Lions have made pretty strong showings lately, as the 5 year old is just starting to read...

    Man, are we ever off topic...
    Pinky-Dinky-Doo rocks.
    We even have a story box (of a sort) in our house.

    TPT (Twin Cities Public TV) has started a new channel that we get that is all kid's stuff.
    I'm much more likely to watch that stuff (Word World, Word Girl, Between the Lions, Clifford, Curious George, etc.) than I am anything on Nickelodeon.
    As do we.
    Honestly, I am much happier with them watching PBS than I am Nick Jr. or Noggin.
    And the kiddos like it better too!
    PBSkids.org is a pretty good site for kids too.
    Noggin is better than Nick Jr. - no commercials.
    "Franklin" and "Little Bear" are two of her faves on that channel.
    It disturbs me that no other character in "Franklin" deserves a name - they're all "Bear" or "Duck" or "Fox".
    Don't they deserve the respect that a name grants?

    And don't get me started on "Clifford" and the utopian paradise of "Birdwell Island" where they live.
    As if the government wouldn't have grabbed a big red dog for research long before they left the city.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Off-season Player Tracker: NFC North
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:33 AM
  2. Offseason player tracker by division
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:35 AM
  3. NFC North season preview
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 05:52 AM
  4. Madden 06 NFC North player stats.
    By GQVikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:48 PM
  5. NFC North All Pro Team ( 1 player per position)
    By Deepthreat89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 04:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •