Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

NFL Myth-busting: Elite Running Backs Battle Eight-in-the-Box Defenses

So if you hear a stubborn old Jim Brown say “back in my day we ran into nothing but eight and nine men in the box,” then he may be telling the truth. Though if you hear Darren McFadden complaining about it, someone might want to tell him to shut up.

Wow is this one just asking for me to pass out some crow pie. LOL....Comeon boys and girls. Lets hear your retort.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

Wow is this one just asking for me to pass out some crow pie. LOL....Comeon boys and girls. Lets hear your retort.....
    That was a good article. Don't know about your little back patting attempt, but it was a good article. Your memory on these topics always drops a few important details.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    That was a good article. Don't know about your little back patting attempt, but it was a good article. Your memory on these topics always drops a few important details.
    Not back patting, just a little dig trying to get someone to try to refute the data. Threads like this, that blow often used cliches on this site seemed to be ignored unless you work them a bit.

Even then, as you can see your the only one to reply, they often go ignored by the users of such cliches in the hopes that over time they will be able to cliche away again.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Not back patting, just a little dig trying to get someone to try to refute the data. Threads like this, that blow often used cliches on this site seemed to be ignored unless you work them a bit.

Even then, as you can see your the only one to reply, they often go ignored by the users of such cliches in the hopes that over time they will be able to cliche away again.
    No doubt, at least now we know the facts.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Nice article marr! Im actually quite surprised by only 30% of the time the box having 8+. I'd be interested to see what the number is on total plays not just runs.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!