Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

NFL Mock draft 1.0

[size=14pt]Mock draft 1.0: Lions' glaring need at QB makes Stafford top pick[/size]
    By Steve Wyche
    |
    NFL.com

Link to article:
    http://www.nfl.com/combine/story?id=09000d5d80ec895c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

They have us (Vikings) drafting wide receiver Jeremy Maclin from Missouri in the first round.
    I'm far from 100 % shure that wide receiver is our biggest need, but this guy is something special! I hope the Vikings draft him if he should somehowe still be there with our 22nd selection. I have read that many of you guys want another wide receiver named Percy Harvin (and that's not a bad pick either) but I think Maclin is better. In my opinion, they are vary similar. They both have blazing speed, knows how to make players miss, good vision, blocks downfield, not afraid to go over the middle, and they are pretty versatile.

The things that makes my guy better is that he is bigger than Percy and might be even better in the return game. Plus, he can return both punts and kicks. In just two years of playing in college, he made three touchdowns on punts and two on kickoffs. He also set a NCAA Fresman record by running, catching, and returning for 2,776 all-purpose yards. These stats don't lie my friend!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NFL Mock draft 1.0

"HEY" wrote:
    [size=14pt]Mock draft 1.0: Lions' glaring need at QB makes Stafford top pick[/size]
    By Steve Wyche
    |
    NFL.com

Link to article:
    http://www.nfl.com/combine/story?id=09000d5d80ec895c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

They have us (Vikings) drafting wide receiver Jeremy Maclin from Missouri in the first round.
    I'm far from 100 % shure that wide receiver is our biggest need, but this guy is something special! I hope the Vikings draft him if he should somehowe still be there with our 22nd selection. I have read that many of you guys want another wide receiver named Percy Harvin (and that's not a bad pick either) but I think Maclin is better. In my opinion, they are vary similar. They both have blazing speed, knows how to make players miss, good vision, blocks downfield, not afraid to go over the middle, and they are pretty versatile.

The things that makes my guy better is that he is bigger than Percy and might be even better in the return game. Plus, he can return both punts and kicks. In just two years of playing in college, he made three touchdowns on punts and two on kickoffs. He also set a NCAA Fresman record by running, catching, and returning for 2,776 all-purpose yards. These stats don't lie My Sexy Little Pixie!
    that'd be great if he were still gonna be there... i don't think he gets out of the top 15, maybe even top 10...

i'd rather have Hakeem Nicks over Harvin.. but Harvin wouldn't be a bad choice!

HEY
    Blog Entries

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    By Steve Wyche
    |
    NFL.com

Link to article:

The things that makes my guy better is that he is bigger than Percy and might be even better in the return game. Plus, he can return both punts and kicks. In just two years of playing in college, he made three touchdowns on punts and two on kickoffs. He also set a NCAA Fresman record by running, catching, and returning for 2,776 all-purpose yards. These stats don't lie My Sexy Little Pixie!
    that'd be great if he were still gonna be there... i don't think he gets out of the top 15, maybe even top 10...

Hakeem Nicks is good too. I don't know much about him though, but this catch is pretty sweet:
    [youtube=425,350]v2ikDsi-DJA&feature=related[/youtube]

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

No way in hell Maclin makes it to #22

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    By Steve Wyche
    |
    NFL.com

Link to article:

I think you are on the right track with Maclin.
    He could very well be the first WR off the board.
    From what I hear, Crabtree won't run at the combine which could knock his stock down.

HEY
    Blog Entries

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    By Steve Wyche
    |
    NFL.com

Link to article:

I think you are on the right track with Maclin.
    He could very well be the first WR off the board.
    From what I hear, Crabtree won't run at the combine which could knock his stock down.
    I think it's a good chance that he'll be drafted in the top 15, but you never knows, Remember that Brady Quinn was a lock in the top 10, but he fell all the way to... ironically... 22

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Everyone here would be ecstatic with Maclin.

Hard to see him there at 22 though. That draft has a ridiculous amount of DL/OL/LB/DB going early.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

I voted yes.
    Only for the fact that if he is there at 22, there is no doubt he would be BPA.
    I have a feeling that some very good talent will slip to us.
    I just hope that we make a pick that can make an impact.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I don't want a WR in the first. I want oline or linebacker.
    We're bringing purple back.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    I voted yes.
    Only for the fact that if he is there at 22, there is no doubt he would be BPA.
    I have a feeling that some very good talent will slip to us.
    I just hope that we make a pick that can make an impact.

aint that the TRUTH!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast