Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:NFL hopes to start testing for HGH

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    In the end, who did he really hurt? Sure wasn't me......

Roid up boys.......Roid up.
    Are you really that myopic? What if the Vikings were to lose to a team with more (or better) PE-abusing players than ours? That wouldn't "hurt" you?

=Z=
    Already been there, done that, bought the T-shirt in the 70's my friend.

Nope, immune to this whole saga. Don't give a squat cause if one team is doing it, they would all be doing it.

Roid up boys, roid up.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Immune to injuries/heal faster. All makes for some good football.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Are you really that myopic? What if the Vikings were to lose to a team with more (or better) PE-abusing players than ours? That wouldn't "hurt" you?

=Z=

Nope, immune to this whole saga. Don't give a squat cause if one team is doing it, they would all be doing it.

Roid up boys, roid up.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Immune to injuries/heal faster. All makes for some good football.
    What would you say to the high school player that realizes he better roid up if he wants a shot at the pros?
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=

Roid up boys, roid up.

so this is ok?

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=

Roid up boys, roid up.

so this is ok?

Could care less. The year he and Sammy had thier thing, of course, was great entertainment.

Only people who think otherwise would be the cats I called "the purests" earlier who track stats as thier only means in life.

Roid up boys, roid up.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=

Roid up boys, roid up.

so this is ok?

Could care less. The year he and Sammy had thier thing, of course, was great entertainment.

Only people who think otherwise would be the cats I called "the purests" earlier who track stats as thier only means in life.

Roid up boys, roid up.
    So, the future debilitating effects on the athlete and those that care about him simply don't matter? Roids effects more than just the people who use them (look up the Chris Benoit incident).

To say athletes should 'roid up is one of the most illogical opinions I've ever heard... either on this site or in "real life".

Sorry Marrdro, I really don't mean anything personally... but 'roids have no place in sports.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=

Roid up boys, roid up.

so this is ok?

Roid up boys, roid up.
    So, the future debilitating effects on the athlete and those that care about him simply don't matter? Roids effects more than just the people who use them (look up the Chris Benoit incident).

To say athletes should 'roid up is one of the most illogical opinions I've ever heard... either on this site or in "real life".

Sorry Marrdro, I really don't mean anything personally... but 'roids have no place in sports.
    I agree with you 100% on your last comment.

My point is I just don't care. Regardless of what we try to do to keep the game clean, they (the cheaters) just find another way around it.

In the end, for me, its still just entertainment. I'm not one of the family members or the player himself who is getting hurt over this. I'm just some yutz sitting in my recliner hoping for a entertaining game.

If thats what (roids/hgh etc) the players feel they need to do, then so be it.....

Roid up boys, roid up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123