Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

the nfl is going now force a team to move to la

I had a double-double and a choco shake for lunch this afternoon.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You bastard...aw man, I haven't been back to LA since late 1997...I commandeered the rental car and hit all of the best fast food places...Fatburger, Tommy's, El Pollo Loco, Pink's, even Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box...we ain't got none of that stuff out here on the East Coast...hell, they don't even have a Sonic in Northern VA.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Don't even think about Carl's anymore. It'll cost you just under $7.00 for a combo.

Inflation, damn, blame it on Ahnold! It is all his fault!

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Minnesota supports there team very strongly. LA wouldnt be able too, screw them

are u serious u know how much support the lakers get down here . im sure LA could get behind any football team that comes.

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    Minnesota supports there team very strongly. LA wouldnt be able too, screw them

are u serious u know how much support the lakers get down here . im sure LA could get behind any football team that comes.
    They probably could, but that would make it the second team that LA "stole" from Minnesota...couple that with the fact that the NorthStars got "stolen" by Dallas and it seems really bad that Minnesota keeps getting robbed...then again it could be Minnesota's fault...the bottom line is that Minnesotans need to do whatever is necessary to keep the Vikings in Minnesota, where they belong.

Of course, LA is already fond of purple and gold...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    it's either the saints,colts or vikings
    I think the saints are would be the victims here if this happens. Mainly because of Fan support. They can't take the Vikes with the sellout we have had. Even with the losing season 2 years ago we still kept or fan base to keep selling out the Dome.

It could be the opposite though. Which team has the biggest upside interms of draw. That team would be able to fill a larger stadium than the one they are currently in therefore making more money for the owner. Supply in demand.

Move the Colts they have been moved before. Payton would like LA.

We stopped the DEVIL incarnate bud selig from taking the Twins. I don't think that they can make us move.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What happened to the BROWNS was the worst thing anyone could do to the fans. Even though the promised them a team and came through. To rip a team away like that with the intention of getting them a new one. That is like they knew it was wrong and had to compensate them.

If LA is such a viable market give them a startup team don't take someone elses. Red you bought the team in MN, you knew what you were getting into or you should have. You can't run away

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "pudgesoprano" wrote:
    it's either the saints,colts or vikings
    I think the saints are would be the victims here if this happens. Mainly because of Fan support. They can't take the Vikes with the sellout we have had. Even with the losing season 2 years ago we still kept or fan base to keep selling out the Dome.

It could be the opposite though. Which team has the biggest upside interms of draw. That team would be able to fill a larger stadium than the one they are currently in therefore making more money for the owner. Supply in demand.

Move the Colts they have been moved before. Payton would like LA.

We stopped the DEVIL incarnate bud selig from taking the Twins. I don't think that they can make us move.
    I vote for the Colts to go...it would kill the good people of Louisiana to lose the Saints...even as bad as they almost always are, they are part of the fabric of life down there.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    What happened to the BROWNS was the worst thing anyone could do to the fans. Even though the promised them a team and came through. To rip a team away like that with the intention of getting them a new one. That is like they knew it was wrong and had to compensate them.

If LA is such a viable market give them a startup team don't take someone elses. Red you bought the team in MN, you knew what you were getting into or you should have. You can't run away
    How do you think that Minnesota got the Twins...they promised Washington DC an expansion franchise (one that sucked the whole time it was here) in exchange for letting Calvin Griffith move the original Senators to Minneapolis...that is also like they knew that it was wrong and had to compensate them...sh*t happens, just don't let it happen to you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast