Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    Glazer: NFL finds replacement for head of officiating
    Updated February 02, 2010
    FoxSports.com

    After a long and arduous search, the NFL finally has a new head of officiating.

    Sunday will mark the final game of Mike Peireira's career as head of the NFL's officiating department. After a long and arduous search, his replacement has finally been tabbed...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    Thank you!

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    We knew he was retiring by mid season. Peireira has done great stuff for the league. Let us hope that Mr Johnson does a good job.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    WOOOOO!!!

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    gregair13 wrote:
    We knew he was retiring by mid season. Peireira has done great stuff for the league. Let us hope that Mr Johnson does a good job.
    Yes, a guy from the bayous heading up the NFL refs. Is that really a step in the right direction?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    Prophet wrote:
    Glazer: NFL finds replacement for head of officiating
    Updated February 02, 2010
    FoxSports.com

    After a long and arduous search, the NFL finally has a new head of officiating.

    Sunday will mark the final game of Mike Peireira's career as head of the NFL's officiating department. After a long and arduous search, his replacement has finally been tabbed...
    apparently the appointment was challenged, but the booth replay officials ( Mo, Larry & Curly )didn't see a need to overturn the decision.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    Thank god Perreira's gone. That guy was a huge tool. His refs could never do any wrong. I hated listing to him justify terrible calls.

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    Prophet wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    We knew he was retiring by mid season. Peireira has done great stuff for the league. Let us hope that Mr Johnson does a good job.
    Yes, a guy from the bayous heading up the NFL refs. Is that really a step in the right direction?
    I don't know anything about the new guy. This thread was the first time I read his name so I cannot really say. I guess only time will tell.
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #9
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Thank god Perreira's gone. That guy was a huge tool. His refs could never do any wrong. I hated listing to him justify terrible calls.
    especially after their recent strike to get their pay increased... well worth the extra dollars they got :P
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:NFL finds replacement for head of officiating

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Thank god Perreira's gone. That guy was a huge tool. His refs could never do any wrong. I hated listing to him justify terrible calls.
    And what makes you think this guy will be any different (not that I share your opinion, BTW)?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Take on NFCCG officiating
    By SaintMan83 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:27 AM
  2. Vikings get "flag happy" officiating crew
    By TNViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:19 AM
  3. Freeney whining about officiating.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
  4. Man with headache finds bullet in head
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:31 AM
  5. who do you contact to complain about officiating?
    By marshallvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •