Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    [size=13pt]NFL DRAFT PREVIEW: QBS, RBS[/size]

    APRIL 23, 2007

    Author: Mike Wobschall, vikings.com


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    vikings.com is a little late..... lol weve been discussing these topics for weeks lol
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "tb04512" wrote:
    vikings.com is a little late..... lol weve been discussing these topics for weeks lol
    ;D
    Well not all in one thread & with Mikes POV.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "singersp" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    vikings.com is a little late..... lol weve been discussing these topics for weeks lol
    ;D
    Well not all in one thread & with Mikes POV.
    your right, and you are the newshound it is your job! ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    vikings.com is a little late..... lol weve been discussing these topics for weeks lol
    ;D
    Well not all in one thread & with Mikes POV.
    your right, and you are the newshound it is your job! ;D
    Well I certainly couldn't put it in a QB specific thread, now could I?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "singersp" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    vikings.com is a little late..... lol weve been discussing these topics for weeks lol
    ;D
    Well not all in one thread & with Mikes POV.
    your right, and you are the newshound it is your job! ;D
    Well I certainly couldn't put it in a QB specific thread, now could I?
    no you could not.. and it wouldnt fit right in all the what would you do on draft day threads so making a new one was inevitable

    Thanks josdin00

  7. #7
    MplsViking's Avatar
    MplsViking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    246

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    Take it for what it's worth, but my friends dad who is now to be the vikings doctor/trainer said that Adrian Peterson is going to need surgery.

    And no, I am not the ball boy.

  8. #8
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "MplsViking" wrote:
    Take it for what it's worth, but my friends dad who is now to be the vikings doctor/trainer said that Adrian Peterson is going to need surgery.

    And no, I am not the ball boy.
    surgery on what his shoulder? if so then y would he be cleared to play his last game?

    Thanks josdin00

  9. #9
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "MplsViking" wrote:
    Take it for what it's worth, but my friends dad who is now to be the vikings doctor/trainer said that Adrian Peterson is going to need surgery.

    And no, I am not the ball boy.
    surgery on what his shoulder? if so then y would he be cleared to play his last game?
    at the combine they have to go through a physical... he passed it... so he doesnt need surgery and if he did he wouldnt be going top 10

  10. #10
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: NFL Draft Preview: QB's & RB's

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "MplsViking" wrote:
    Take it for what it's worth, but my friends dad who is now to be the vikings doctor/trainer said that Adrian Peterson is going to need surgery.

    And no, I am not the ball boy.
    surgery on what his shoulder? if so then y would he be cleared to play his last game?
    at the combine they have to go through a physical... he passed it... so he doesnt need surgery and if he did he wouldnt be going top 10
    Yeah...it's hard to pull the wool over the eyes of a bunch of people that are eyeing up a multi-million dollar investment, especially people with this much expertise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where are the RB's in this draft?
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Ranking the QB's in this Draft..
    By pack93z in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 07:18 PM
  3. Vikings Draft Preview
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:33 PM
  4. A Sensible NFL Draft Preview
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 07:49 PM
  5. Draft Preview
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 02:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •