Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:NFL concerned by marijuana 'epidemic' in draft

Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Of course, we could just go around talking about how we know how it is on the street, and insult people when we see the opportunity... but in the real world that wouldn't get us very far.
    Jesus Christ... YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WAS INSULTING!!!!

All I said was please read the articles (go back and see)... which if you had on page one (1), this whole conversation should have been avoided.
    The funny part is you apparently don't even know when you are being insulting... You hack on North Dakota and cops, but go crying when someone calls you a Web Monkey (which is not an insult). And you STILL can't comprehend my point... That's OK though, others can.
    I talk down to people who need to be talked down to (mostly children and cops). When I start name calling and throwing personal insults, let me know.

But Man o man... I get your point. You don't think the Weed-Alcohol comparison is valid due to "Base rate fallacy"... correct?

I mean, Jesus... even when I defend myself and lay out good arguments, you just say... "Oh, it's just C Mac... what a child." Come on... I've shown beyond a reasonable doubt that I understood your opinion and I still disagree... even providing reports and studies supporting my opinion... only to be called a pot-loving-web-monkey.

This is total bull shit. Fuck you Nodak. For someone who holds himself in such high regards, you're nothing but a scared child, afraid of someone on a website who knows more about a topic than you... so call him names... I mean, you used to be a cop? Seriously? That's a terrifying concept.
    You edited this and this is how it came out? And you have the gall to call someone else a child?
    I may be a child... but still looking down at Nodak.

I assume I'll be banned from the site, while those throwing personal insults are left alone. Typical PPO fashion.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:NFL concerned by marijuana 'epidemic' in draft

C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Of course, we could just go around talking about how we know how it is on the street, and insult people when we see the opportunity... but in the real world that wouldn't get us very far.
    Jesus Christ... YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WAS INSULTING!!!!

All I said was please read the articles (go back and see)... which if you had on page one (1), this whole conversation should have been avoided.
    The funny part is you apparently don't even know when you are being insulting... You hack on North Dakota and cops, but go crying when someone calls you a Web Monkey (which is not an insult). And you STILL can't comprehend my point... That's OK though, others can.
    I talk down to people who need to be talked down to (mostly children and cops). When I start name calling and throwing personal insults, let me know.

But Man o man... I get your point. You don't think the Weed-Alcohol comparison is valid due to "Base rate fallacy"... correct?

I mean, Jesus... even when I defend myself and lay out good arguments, you just say... "Oh, it's just C Mac... what a child." Come on... I've shown beyond a reasonable doubt that I understood your opinion and I still disagree... even providing reports and studies supporting my opinion... only to be called a pot-loving-web-monkey.

This is total bull shit. Fuck you Nodak. For someone who holds himself in such high regards, you're nothing but a scared child, afraid of someone on a website who knows more about a topic than you... so call him names... I mean, you used to be a cop? Seriously? That's a terrifying concept.
    You edited this and this is how it came out? And you have the gall to call someone else a child?
    I may be a child... but still looking down at Nodak.

I assume I'll be banned from the site, while those throwing personal insults are left alone. Typical PPO fashion.
    You really don't get it do you?

When I start name calling and throwing personal insults, let me know.
    LOL. Really? You really don't know do you? You used to bother me. Now I just fell sorry for you...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567