Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: The NFL is becoming a joke

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    The Jonas Brothers instruments weren't even plugged in. My father pointed it out. LOL
    well no pooh :P they might be able to play a tiny bit of piano or acoustic guitar, but they can't play pooh at their shows thats for gol 'darnit sure.
    They're just a boy band, a worse version of hanson imo
    i noticed that as well..

but dont they have wireless connections now?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Potus2028" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    The Jonas Brothers instruments weren't even plugged in. My father pointed it out. LOL
    well no pooh :P they might be able to play a tiny bit of piano or acoustic guitar, but they can't play pooh at their shows thats for gol 'darnit sure.
    i noticed that as well..

but dont they have wireless connections now?
    yes they do

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Think about the fags in half time another way. Since men are already going to be watching the game, having those bands preforming will attract the females to watch, and therefore increase the fan base. its all about marketing people. think before you open your mouths (or in this case type shit with your fingers)
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    Think about the fags in half time another way. Since men are already going to be watching the game, having those bands preforming will attract the females to watch, and therefore increase the fan base. its all about marketing people. think before you open your mouths (or in this case type shit with your fingers)
    1. Why would they care about attracting female viewers for 5 minutes at halftime. At BEST, they would go out and buy the bands cd, and couldn't care less about the beer sponsors or car company commercials.
    2. Men watching the game, will probably be doing other things at halftime, going to the bathroom, getting food or drinks etc.
    3. By the way, it would be teenage girls if anything, NOT women. Women, and teenage girls for that matter, have a hell of alot more things they'd rather be doing then watch some boy band at halftime of an insignificant football game.

4. There is no reason to insult the members of this board. Maybe YOU should think about the topic, realize how stupid you sound, and rephrase yourself.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    1. Why would they care about attracting female viewers for 5 minutes at halftime. At BEST, they would go out and buy the bands cd, and couldn't care less about the beer sponsors or car company commercials.
    2. Men watching the game, will probably be doing other things at halftime, going to the bathroom, getting food or drinks etc.
    3. By the way, it would be teenage girls if anything, NOT women. Women, and teenage girls for that matter, have a hell of alot more things they'd rather be doing then watch some boy band at halftime of an insignificant football game.

4. There is no reason to insult the members of this board. Maybe YOU should think about the topic, realize how stupid you sound, and rephrase yourself.
    [img width=450 height=336]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/Kyrian_Zenda/pwned.jpg[/img]

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    Lmao Jonas brothers make me sick. I don't know how anyone can stand them

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    its hard to be thankful for having to listen to the Jonas Brothers sing
    Somehow Wildwoman and I missed the announcer saying who there were.
    DAMN......Who listens to that crap?

Anyway, football is football my friends.
    Pretty soon it will be gone for the year and the only thing we will have are re-airs on NFLN..........

Better enjoy em while you can, even though they suck.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123