Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    Cajun wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    Their fans are even MORE OBNOXIOUS than Dallass fans...are you crazy?


    Well the way I see it is that I think Tom Brady is the man and I have respect for him.
    Now I agree they are obnoxious in a sense but it's not the fans I hate as much as the players on the cowboys.
    I also like the fact that one team can play at such a high level year in and year out.
    I respect that fact very much and one more super bowl for that team will lock them in as the best franchises period.

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    "Json" wrote:
    Cajun wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    Their fans are even MORE OBNOXIOUS than Dallass fans...are you crazy?


    Well the way I see it is that I think Tom Brady is the man and I have respect for him.
    Now I agree they are obnoxious in a sense but it's not the fans I hate as much as the players on the cowboys.
    I also like the fact that one team can play at such a high level year in and year out.
    I respect that fact very much and one more super bowl for that team will lock them in as the best franchises period.
    I respect Tom Brady too...and Belichick as well....BUT I work with TOO MANY Patsy fans and they are all obnoxious...and I don't want to see them have any more ammunition to keep running their mouths.

    When you think about it, who do we battle with as fans on a regular basis...OTHER FANS!
    So why would you want to give ANY OTHER FANS any more ammo to blast us with?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I respect Tom Brady too...and Belichick as well....BUT I work with TOO MANY Patsy fans and they are all obnoxious...and I don't want to see them have any more ammunition to keep running their mouths.
    The thing about most Patsie fans is that they were not fans during the lean 1986-90 years when they were really bad.
    Lots of band-wagon jumping there.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I respect Tom Brady too...and Belichick as well....BUT I work with TOO MANY Patsy fans and they are all obnoxious...and I don't want to see them have any more ammunition to keep running their mouths.
    The thing about most Patsie fans is that they were not fans during the lean 1986-90 years when they were really bad.
    Lots of band-wagon jumping there.

    =Z=
    Yup!
    And most of their Bahston fans aren't making much noise about the Celtics right now either! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I respect Tom Brady too...and Belichick as well....BUT I work with TOO MANY Patsy fans and they are all obnoxious...and I don't want to see them have any more ammunition to keep running their mouths.
    The thing about most Patsie fans is that they were not fans during the lean 1986-90 years when they were really bad.
    Lots of band-wagon jumping there.

    =Z=
    Yup!
    And most of their Bahston fans aren't making much noise about the Celtics right now either! LOL
    I still support the C's! They suck...horribly...but then again so do the Vikes. I have a thing for underacheivers I guess.

  6. #26
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    The computer said........The Pats, but to heck with that I'm rooting for the Chargers.

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    They told me my team was an east coast team.

    Then they gave me the Colts.

    I never realized before that Indianapolis was on the east coast. I thought it was in Indiana.

    Stupid geography teacher. Stupid me for believing him.
    :-\


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    I seem to be a fan of the Poop Birds.
    Go Walrus boy

  9. #29
    BradTheMan14 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    214

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    this is a neat lil generator..i did it three times trying the get the seagulls and got the chiefs all three times so i guess i'll root for grandma-ma and company
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

  10. #30
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: NFL Bandwagon Team for playoffs

    COLTS!!!!! goooo Marvin!! he did wonders for me in fantasy

    Thanks josdin00

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hottest team in the playoffs
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:52 AM
  2. Bears Bandwagon
    By PurpleGator in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:48 AM
  3. Ever see 63,000 Bandwagon fans ?
    By vikesoto in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:53 PM
  4. What team would you pick to win SB, now playoffs are clearer
    By vikes4lyfe in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 02:59 AM
  5. The Mwelde Bandwagon
    By bigdogbovy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 03:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •