Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NFL 2007: A look at the upcoming season, by divisions

Look at the link in Singer's post. It's hard to see the breakdown of the teams but they are there if you look.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

ajjanssen is offline Rookie

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I thought it was a pretty accurate summary...EXCEPT "Minnesota has taken some serious steps backward".
    How in the hell does he figure this?
    The "loss" of Brad Johnson, and Napo?
    ???
    Napolean Harris could very well have been a big loss.
    All indication in the preseason has shown that E.J. can handle the Mike position but we need to see him in the game.
    and Greenway has looked ok in preseason as well but we haven't seen him in a game either.

Which ever way you look at it, Those position COULD have taken a serious step backwards.
    Time will tell.

Offensively I don't know how we could be worst than last year because you don't get stinkier than that.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I thought it was a pretty accurate summary...EXCEPT "Minnesota has taken some serious steps backward".
    ???
    All indication in the preseason has shown that E.J. can handle the Mike position but we need to see him in the game.
    and Greenway has looked ok in preseason as well but we haven't seen him in a game either.

Which ever way you look at it, Those position COULD have taken a serious step backwards.
    Time will tell.

Offensively I don't know how we could be worst than last year because you don't get stinkier than that.
    Right, Greenway is ok, despite the int return and how many tackles for loss on run plays? come on, i know your new, but don't throw around some bogus opinions w/o facts just to get your name out there.

All newb's learn one way or the other...
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

"Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

Right, Greenway is ok, despite the int return and how many tackles for loss on run plays? come on, i know your new, but don't throw around some bogus opinions w/o facts just to get your name out there.

It is the preseason though.
    Why get hopes up over the preseason.
    Does it show up in the back of their football card?

"Greenway got an interception for a td in 2007 preseason"

I am afraid not.
    Put up the numbers in the season and we'll talk.
    Hope can get killed if it isn't well placed

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

Napo is a loss, but Greenway has looked fantastic, and EJ has been filling in satisfactorily.
    Either way you look at it, Napo's departure wasn't a SERIOUS setback.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

Napo is a loss, but Greenway has looked fantastic, and EJ has been filling in satisfactorily.
    Either way you look at it, Napo's departure wasn't a SERIOUS setback.
    Napo put up the numbers in regular season games in 2006.
    We don't know yet.
    I would like it if they play well but it could be a major loss because Napo DID play well

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"ajjanssen" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

I am afraid not.
    But it was against the first team of a playoff team last year...... i'd say that is reason to suspect he'll do his job well.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

"Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

I am afraid not.
    But it was against the first team of a playoff team last year...... i'd say that is reason to suspect he'll do his job well.
    A first team of vanilla football during the Preseason.
    You really think they game planned us all week.
    Do you think they really care about he preseason?
    they get letters from the commisioner telling them to at least play their starters a little so fans keep buying tickets.
    The preseason is a joke to the entire league, why do you put so much stock in it?

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

"Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

Hey lay off the kid.
    he has a right to his opinion.
    Despite the fact that he is a noob to this site, which you should promote instead of step on.

I personally think Greenway has looked great, but I'm still skeptical.
    I hope its the real deal.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "ajjanssen" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    ???

Time will tell.

Hey lay off the kid.
    he has a right to his opinion.
    Despite the fact that he is a noob to this site, which you should promote instead of step on.

I personally think Greenway has looked great, but I'm still skeptical.
    I hope its the real deal.

Mike
    The "kid" is 25 and has had his hope crushed too many times to buy what is being sold by some that are replying

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast