marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

NFC team reports

Minnesota Vikings

QB John David Booty reported to rookie minicamp with an infected finger but was able to participate in drills. The team doesn't have any immediate plans for Booty, aside from having him be the No. 3 quarterback behind Tarvaris Jackson and Gus Frerotte, but coaches are intrigued by his proficiency in the short passing game and consider him an ideal developmental quarterback in the West Coast offense. Booty already knows how to make all the throws required of him because of his experience in college. In a year or two, he could be the team's No. 2 quarterback and offer a starting alternative if Jackson should falte
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=408649

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: NFC team reports

Thanks for the read my friend.
    Alot of good little nuggets in there if one digs hard enough.

The team needs a backup to Westbrook with a similar skill set. Booker must quickly learn the team's intricate West Coast offense and also show he can protect the quarterback in blitz pickup to emerge as Westbrook's prime backup.
    What the hell are they trying to feed us here.
    We all know this stuff is easy.
    Hell we have AD and he didn't have any issues in that role last year.
    ;D (More Sarcasim Z)
    ;D

The result is that Campbell is thinking through every play instead of running every play as if it is second nature. Campbell's adjustment to Zorn's offense will take some time.
    Comeon.
    Some more hogwash they are trying to spoon feed us.
    Hell Campbell should be able to just come right in and start making the throws, reading the D and running the offense because he has been tagged the starter.
    No way the Coach would let a QB learn on the field.
    Simply ludicrous to think he would cause his job would be tied to a decision like that.
    ;D (I'm on a roll today)
    ;D

Williams and St. Clair (LT, LG) on the field at the same time.
    K-will/JA and company are gonna have a field day my friends.
    Look out sexy wrecksy.
    ;D

Rookie MLB for the Lions.........Sounds like alot of stuff up the middle/off gaurd with alot of cutbacks as the guy over pursues.

In a year or two, he could be the team's No. 2 quarterback and offer a starting alternative if Jackson should falter.
    Sounds reasonable to me.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:

The team needs a backup to Westbrook with a similar skill set. Booker must quickly learn the team's intricate West Coast offense and also show he can protect the quarterback in blitz pickup to emerge as Westbrook's prime backup.

;D (More Sarcasim Z)
    ;D

The result is that Campbell is thinking through every play instead of running every play as if it is second nature. Campbell's adjustment to Zorn's offense will take some time.
    Comeon.
    Hell Campbell should be able to just come right in and start making the throws, reading the D and running the offense because he has been tagged the starter.
    Simply ludicrous to think he would cause his job would be tied to a decision like that.

;D (I'm on a roll today)
    ;D

Look out sexy wrecksy.

;D

Rookie MLB for the Lions.........Sounds like alot of stuff up the middle/off gaurd with alot of cutbacks as the guy over pursues.

In a year or two, he could be the team's No. 2 quarterback and offer a starting alternative if Jackson should falter.
    Sounds reasonable to me.
    ;D
    See that is where YOU faltered.
    You should have come out with another "OMG Booty is soooo ready to be the starter now!" Keep the streak alive Marr!
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D (More Sarcasim Z)
    ;D

Comeon.

;D (I'm on a roll today)
    ;D

Look out sexy wrecksy.

;D

Sounds reasonable to me.
    ;D
    See that is where YOU faltered.
    You should have come out with another "OMG Booty is soooo ready to be the starter now!" Keep the streak alive Marr!
    ;D
    LOL, I thought about it, but decided against it as I am pushing the limits with some of my sarcasim/attempt at humor today as it is.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg