Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: NFC Predictions

  1. #1
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,255

    NFC Predictions

    Here are my NFC predictions for 2008: Likely playoff teams in bold:

    NFC East

    Giants - 11-5
    Cowboys 10-6

    Eagles 9-7
    Redskins 8-8

    NFC North

    Vikings - 10-6
    Packers - 9-7
    Lions 7-9
    Bears 5-11

    NFC South

    Saints - 10-6
    Panthers - 8-8
    Bucs - 8-8
    Falcons 3-13

    NFC West

    Seahawks - 11-5
    Rams - 8-8
    49ers - 7-9
    Cards - 6-10




  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: NFC Predictions

    I'll try this:


    NFC East


    Cowboys 12-4
    Eagles 10-6
    Giants - 9-7
    Redskins 5-11

    NFC North

    Vikings - 9-7
    Packers - 9-7
    Lions 6-10
    Bears 3-13

    NFC South

    Saints - 10-6
    Bucs - 8-8
    Falcons 8-8
    Panthers - 5-11

    NFC West

    Seahawks - 10-6
    Rams - 8-8
    49ers - 6-10
    Cards - 4-12

  3. #3
    VikesFanInNC is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    90

    Re: NFC Predictions

    NFC East


    Cowboys 12-4
    Giants - 10-6

    Eagles - 9-7
    Redskins 6-10

    NFC North

    Vikings - 10-6
    Packers - 8-8
    Lions 7-9
    Bears 3-13

    NFC South

    Saints - 9-7
    Bucs - 9-7
    Panthers - 7-9
    Falcons 5-11


    NFC West

    Seahawks - 10-6

    Rams - 8-8
    49ers - 6-10
    Cards - 5-11

  4. #4
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: NFC Predictions

    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Here are my NFC predictions for 2008: Likely playoff teams in bold:

    NFC East

    Giants - 11-5
    Cowboys 10-6

    Eagles 9-7
    Redskins 8-8

    NFC North

    Vikings - 10-6
    Packers - 9-7
    Lions 7-9
    Bears 5-11

    NFC South

    Saints - 10-6
    Panthers - 8-8
    Bucs - 8-8
    Falcons 3-13

    NFC West

    Seahawks - 11-5
    Rams - 8-8
    49ers - 7-9
    Cards - 6-10
    Any reason you don't have six teams in the playoffs?

    NFC East
    Cowboys 11-5
    Giants

    10-6 - WC
    Eagles

    10-6 - WC
    Redskins
    7-9

    NFC North
    Vikings
    11-5
    Packers
    8-8
    Lions

    4-12
    Bears

    3-13

    NFC South
    Saints

    12-4
    Panthers
    9-7
    Bucs



    7-9
    Falcons
    2-14

    NFC West
    Seahawks 10-6
    Rams


    9-7
    Cardinals
    7-9
    49ers


    6-10

  5. #5
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: NFC Predictions

    I made a few brave picks, but I think it should be decently close. Playoffs bold, Cowboys and Saints are wildcards

    Giants- 11-5
    Cowboys- 10-6
    Eagles- 7-9
    Redskins- 5-11

    Vikings- 11-5

    Packers- 8-8
    Lions- 6-10
    Bears- 6-10

    Bucs- 9-7
    Saints- 9-7
    Panthers- 7-9
    Falcons 5-11

    Seahawks- 12-4

    49er's- 9-7
    Cards- 8-8
    Rams- 6-10


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: NFC Predictions

    NFC East
    Cowboys 12-4
    Eagles 10--6
    Giants 8-8
    Redskins 7-9

    NFC North
    Vikings 9-7
    Packers 8-8
    Bears 6-10
    Lions 6-10

    NFC South
    Saints 9-7
    Panthers 7-9
    Bucs 7-9
    Falcons 4-12

    NFC West
    Hawks 9-7
    Niners 8-8
    Rams 7-9
    Cards 6-10

  7. #7
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: NFC Predictions

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I'll try this:


    NFC East


    Cowboys 12-4
    Eagles 10-6
    Giants - 9-7
    Redskins 5-11

    NFC North

    Vikings - 9-7
    Packers - 9-7
    Lions 6-10
    Bears 3-13

    NFC South

    Saints - 10-6
    Bucs - 8-8
    Falcons 8-8
    Panthers - 5-11

    NFC West

    Seahawks - 10-6
    Rams - 8-8
    49ers - 6-10
    Cards - 4-12
    Do you really feel the Falcons will be 8-8???? ???

  8. #8
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: NFC Predictions

    "KevinK" wrote:
    NFC East
    Cowboys 12-4
    Eagles 10--6
    Giants 8-8
    Redskins 7-9

    NFC North
    Vikings 9-7
    Packers 8-8
    Bears 6-10
    Lions 6-10

    NFC South
    Saints 9-7
    Panthers 7-9
    Bucs 7-9
    Falcons 4-12

    NFC West
    Hawks 9-7
    Niners 8-8
    Rams 7-9
    Cards 6-10
    I agree with these except I would swap the cards and rams IMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: NFC Predictions

    Vikings-16-0
    Everyone else-jealous
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  10. #10
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: NFC Predictions

    NFC East


    Cowboys 11-5
    Eagles 9-7
    Giants - 9-7
    Redskins 6-10

    NFC North

    Vikings - 10-6
    Packers - 9-7
    Lions 6-10
    Bears 5-11

    NFC South

    Bucs - 9-7
    Saints - 9-7
    Panthers - 7-9
    falcons - 4-12

    NFC West

    Seahawks - 10-6
    cards - 8-8
    49ers - 7-9
    Rams - 7-9

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Predictions AnyOne?
    By Ayresd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:01 AM
  2. Predictions please!
    By farvathevikinglover in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 07:52 AM
  3. MLB predictions
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 02:57 AM
  4. Predictions
    By GP_1_Again in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:43 PM
  5. Predictions
    By BigEasyViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 12:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •