Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JohnStofa is offline Training Camp

NFC North Team Websites?

Hey guys and gals ... diehard Bengals fan here looking forward to the game Sunday. You folks have an awesome site here, as I'm sure you already know, and I was just wondering if you could do me a favor. I'm looking for the most active message boards for each NFC North team (since the Bengals play all of them this year). I'm assuming I found the best Vikings site already, so could someone possibly provide links to the most active sites for the Bears, Packers and Lions? Preferrably sites for mature, intelligent and knowledgeable fans only. Thanks a bunch in advance, and good luck Sunday.
    Bengals, baby!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NFC North Team Websites?

The MOST active Packers site is: www.hillbilliesRus.com

Just kidding...most of us don't go to other team's fan sites...we just hang out here and wait for opposing fans like yourself to drop by and chat.

BUT we do have a few resident Packer fans that can probably tell you what Packer sites they frequent...also you might be able to find the infrequent Lions or Bears fan here, but don't waste too much time looking.

Your best bet is to go to the official NFL sites and work from there...some of the fans that go to those sites also frequent other sites like ours...ones that are better run and that have more hardcore fans than the generic NFL ones.

Good luck in your searches.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"JohnStofa" wrote:
    Hey guys and gals ... diehard Bengals fan here looking forward to the game Sunday. You folks have an awesome site here, as I'm sure you already know, and I was just wondering if you could do me a favor. I'm looking for the most active message boards for each NFC North team (since the Bengals play all of them this year). I'm assuming I found the best Vikings site already, so could someone possibly provide links to the most active sites for the Bears, Packers and Lions? Preferrably sites for mature, intelligent and knowledgeable fans only. Thanks a bunch in advance, and good luck Sunday.
    Not aware of any mature, intelligent, and knowledgeable Bear, Packers, or Lion Fans.

Good luck with that. :lol:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

What about that PackerIQ one that had 1 member, Webby posted it a week or so back.

That guy seems lonely. Maybe you guys could check up on him, I'm sure that he's getting sick of posting to himself.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

All of the intelligent Packers fans post here. All two of them. :lol:
    They aren't called DUH Bears for nothing. Good luck with that.
    Lions fans are not too bad. I would check out the ESPN board for them.

The truth is this is an unusual site as far as fan sites go. There are not too many independent forums (non commercial) of this size and quality out there. In fact there are none that are run as well as this one. :smile:

WWBGD

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"JohnStofa" wrote:
    Thanks for the props about the site, I'm sure Webby will be pleased to hear that from a neutral source !

If you look at the homepage there is a link for the Fan2Fan alliance and links off from there to a Lions site and packers site. I'll admit that I haven't been to them so can't vouch for what they're like.
    Another place you can try is at http://nfl.scout.com/ that has links to sites for all teams so you may find some joy there.
    Here's to Sunday !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

LOL ... I expected some funny replies in regard to my "mature, intelligent and knowledgeable fans only" comment, and you guys didn't disappoint. I'll try some of the scout.com sites and see if I can find anything worth spending time there. Thanks, guys.

WHO DEY!!
    Bengals, baby!

"RK" wrote:
    The truth is this is an unusual site as far as fan sites go. There are not too many independent forums (non commercial) of this size and quality out there. In fact there are none that are run as well as this one. :smile:
    No argument here, RK. This site rocks. Kuods to all responsible -- whether it be admins, mods or fans.
    Bengals, baby!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What's with this WHO DEY crap?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

In case anyone is interested, here are the two Bengals message boards I use most. Come on over for some good pre-game discussion.

Bengals Huddle

Bengals Zone
    Bengals, baby!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast