View Poll Results: Which of the first 10 draft selections by the NFC North will have the most success?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ezekiel Ansah, DE Lions

0 0%
  • Kyle Long, OL Bears

1 8.33%
  • Sharrif Floyd, DL Vikings

6 50.00%
  • Xavier Rhodes, DB Vikings

4 33.33%
  • Datone Jones, DL Packers

0 0%
  • Cordarrelle Patteron, WR Vikings

1 8.33%
  • Darius Slay, DB Lions

0 0%
  • Jon Bostic, LB Bears

0 0%
  • Eddie Lacy, RB Packers

0 0%
  • Larry Warford, OL LIons

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I went with Floyd. Really like the guy. He seems to be very athletic and versatile with any D-line position. Looks to have a bright future which is great to see after reading about his difficult life story.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    I went with Floyd. Really like the guy. He seems to be very athletic and versatile with any D-line position. Looks to have a bright future which is great to see after reading about his difficult life story.
    Athletic is an understatement. Watched alot of stuff on him.

Hard to figure out who is who in these the first few times you watch them but its interesting if you watch (especially at the end) the demeanor of the OLmen that he plows throw after he makes a play. You can see that they are defeated and dejected for having to deal with him all day long.

( I apologize for the song.....Turn it down if you like and just concentrate on the play of Shariff)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sns_EKXNzBk

Go ahead and watch some of the tape on the bowl game and others.

He starts out for the most part in the first half pretty quiet but if one looks closely he is moved all over and constantly facing doubles, about middle of the 3rd and 4th rounds he really starts to focus on lining up on the C and starts to get results.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12