Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

NFC East shakeup

[size=12pt]NFC East shakeup [/size]
    by Tom Orsborn , San Antonio Express-News
    4 March 2009
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: NFC East shakeup

Thanks for the read my friend......

[s]Brian Dawkins, S[/s]: Matt Birk, C In an unsentimental but smart move, the [s]Eagles[/s] Vikings allowed him to [s]sign with Denver[/s] test the FA market. Why hang on to a player - even a beloved one - who is way on the wrong side of 30?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, because yutz fans won't accept the fact that he is on the wrong side of 30?

Jason Taylor, DE: Company line is he was released because he wouldn't commit to offseason workouts. Truth is he struggled in Greg Blache's defense, never recovered from a leg injury and was simply a bust that cost them two draft picks.
    And some on here think he would fare better under Leslies tutelage?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

[s]Brian Dawkins, S[/s]: Matt Birk, C In an unsentimental but smart move, the [s]Eagles[/s] Vikings allowed him to [s]sign with Denver[/s] test the FA market. Why hang on to a player - even a beloved one - who is way on the wrong side of 30?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, because yutz fans won't accept the fact that he is on the wrong side of 30?

Jason Taylor, DE: Company line is he was released because he wouldn't commit to offseason workouts. Truth is he struggled in Greg Blache's defense, never recovered from a leg injury and was simply a bust that cost them two draft picks.

;D
    since when have you put much merit into what some Media Hack Yutz comes up with to meet a deadline?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    lmao, and there are yet other yutzes that out of one corner of their mouth say that the C is the general of the o-line and out of the other corner of their mouth say that an inexperienced C is better than a perennial probowler while they sputter incoherent thoughts out of the middle of their mouth saying the C is the #1 offseason concern.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the read My Sexy Little Pixie......

;D
    since when have you put much merit into what some Media Hack Yutz comes up with to meet a deadline?
    Only when it gives me a opportunity to shove a red hot poker in a few posters eyes......... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

bleedpurple is online now Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Only when it gives me a opportunity to shove a red hot poker in a few posters eyes......... ;D
    ouch that burns...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    ouch that burns...
    quite literally :P

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    lmao, and there are yet other yutzes that out of one corner of their mouth say that the C is the general of the o-line and out of the other corner of their mouth say that an inexperienced C is better than a perennial probowler while they sputter incoherent thoughts out of the middle of their mouth saying the C is the #1 offseason concern.
    Shhhh, none of em has figured that part of the plan is flawed yet......Especially after the best FA wasn't even brought in for a visit. ;D

bleedpurple is online now Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Shhhh, none of em has figured that part of the plan is flawed yet......Especially after the best FA wasn't even brought in for a visit. ;D
    LOL... busssss - teeeed!!!! hahaha