Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Next Cris Carter???????

Oh yeah Nate did a heck of a job after his drops.

He has good hands!

Needs to catch before running and looking for defenders.

We'll see about Williams this week. Personally, I hope Williams drops all of his passes this week when our DBs level his ass.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That catch on 4th down by Nate in the fourth quarter was money!! It was a quick slant that Daunte threw high and away and Nate came down with it!! He's a baller!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

The touchdown pass that the defender was hanging all over him on was a great catch also. He was mugged the whole route.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I sat in the wrong endzone. All the TDs were scored at the opposite end, except for 2 packer tds, I think. I gotta see the tape of that game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I sat in the wrong endzone. All the TDs were scored at the opposite end, except for 2 packer tds, I think. I gotta see the tape of that game!
    THE GAME

It is on channel 212 on DirecTV. The NFL channel. It is being replayed on Friday and Saturday I think. It is the game of the Week. I know they had 2 game of the weeks this week. Vikes/Pack was one and the other was Ravens/Jets. I am not sure which ones they are going to play which days.

I watched it on Wednseday, it is an hour long.

Happy Viewing.

RussellInTheBushes is offline Training Camp

hey since i dont want to really make a new topic and since this is on the topic of recievers i was wondering if you guys are happy with kelly campbell's development like me. Last year i saw this guy only on certain plays, now hes returning kick offs and getting into the game a little bit more. I think with his speed he has some potential in the future, maybe not near though.
    [img:c5f9904961]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/kcinhtims/MILAGE.jpg[/img:c5f9904961]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RussellInTheBushes" wrote:
    hey since i dont want to really make a new topic and since this is on the topic of recievers i was wondering if you guys are happy with kelly campbell's development like me. Last year i saw this guy only on certain plays, now hes returning kick offs and getting into the game a little bit more. I think with his speed he has some potential in the future, maybe not near though.
    His size is what is really holding him back from being a consistently effective weapon, but he could be a secret weapon type if he can continue to grow as a receiver...also, it would be nice if he developed in the return game as a breakaway kick returner (ala Dante Hall). :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RussellInTheBushes is offline Training Camp

yeah hes 5-10 so hes a little guy for the NFL and against randy moss who is like 6-4 he wont have much of a chance to be apart of the passing game a lot. It would be pretty sweet to see another Hall in the league though. But i think he just got his KR spot this year so he still has a ways to go.
    [img:c5f9904961]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/kcinhtims/MILAGE.jpg[/img:c5f9904961]

I think they use him wrong. He is like Harrison in size. He is quick. He would be a good possession receiver. We always use him for the deep ball.

Honestly, I don't think he catches the ball as well as other WRs on the team.

I have heard comments that Tice has made and I don't think that Tice thinks that Campbell is attempting to reach his potential. I know that Moss has helped Campbell with tips. They were room mates in Camp and they may be room mates on the road. We will see how he progresses. I still like Burleson over Campbell.

Tice has opted Burly over Camp as Punt Return.
    He would rather have Moore and Smith on the Kick Offs.

We have had him for 3 years. He needs to improve over the offseason or he may not have a spot on the team next year. We will see. He still hasn't found his nitch on the team. While Moss was out he had an opportunity to shine a bit more than he did.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I think they use him wrong. He is like Harrison in size. He is quick. He would be a good possession receiver. We always use him for the deep ball.

Honestly, I don't think he catches the ball as well as other WRs on the team.

I have heard comments that Tice has made and I don't think that Tice thinks that Campbell is attempting to reach his potential. I know that Moss has helped Campbell with tips. They were room mates in Camp and they may be room mates on the road. We will see how he progresses. I still like Burleson over Campbell.

Tice has opted Burly over Camp as Punt Return.
    He would rather have Moore and Smith on the Kick Offs.

We have had him for 3 years. He needs to improve over the offseason or he may not have a spot on the team next year. We will see. He still hasn't found his nitch on the team. While Moss was out he had an opportunity to shine a bit more than he did.
    He is shorter than harrison though, which makes a difference in short routes, he can't use his body to shield defenders from the ball. Campbell still needs to work on his hands, and I am pretty sure he would die if he was hit by someone like Ray Lewis.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast