Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Next Cris Carter???????

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I said that at the end of last year ( for some reason my accound got suspened and I made a new one at the beginning of this year) and I got casterated for it. But yeah, I still think he has the hands to be the next CC. I still think he is damn good and good enough to be some team's #1 in a few years (hopefully he will stay though!)
    Nate or Roy??? :scratch:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm pretty sure hes talkin about nate, the "hopefully he will stay though" tips me off as it bein burleson beins he's with the vikes.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

N8
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

niether one of these guys could hold CC's jock strap right now!!! come on, CC is a hall of famer to be!!!! you guys labeling these guys that already? i dont think so!!!!! THese kids have great potential but to label someone the next CC is ridulous!!!! CC was one of the GREATEST VIKINGS OF ALL TIME!!!!!! along w/ #10, #44, People Eaters, grant, ol #30, #14, etc. let nate the great pass his own #81 first before we put the CC label on him please.
    oh by the way, CC IS THE GREATEST RECEIVER OF ALL TIME. just think if he had someone like montana to throw to him all the time. he could have done some of the same as rice. the best hands EVER in the nfl. you cant say the same for rice. AND THE PUCKERS SUCK!!!!!

"vikes can do" wrote:
    niether one of these guys could hold CC's jock strap right now!!! come on, CC is a hall of famer to be!!!! you guys labeling these guys that already? i dont think so!!!!! THese kids have great potential but to label someone the next CC is ridulous!!!! CC was one of the GREATEST VIKINGS OF ALL TIME!!!!!! along w/ #10, #44, People Eaters, grant, ol #30, #14, etc. let nate the great pass his own #81 first before we put the CC label on him please.
    oh by the way, CC IS THE GREATEST RECEIVER OF ALL TIME. just think if he had someone like montana to throw to him all the time. he could have done some of the same as rice. the best hands EVER in the nfl. you cant say the same for rice. AND THE PUCKERS SUCK!!!!!
    I never said he was as good, I just said he has the potential. I think everyone on this thread knows that it is about proving it, being consistant year after year. Neither one has proven it from one year to the next. But they have shown glimpses.

The reason I made the comparison, is because of the spectacular one handed catches and all the TDs he caught. Roy would have more TDs if he hasn't been hurt for half of his games.

Nate is a great receiver also. He just doesn't make that spectacular catch. That being said, I would rather have Nate over a guy who can only make the spectacular catch. Nate has great hands and is a great possession receiver.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes can do" wrote:
    You and Ultra should get together...he loves CC maybe even more than you! I agree that he is a great receiver, but better than Rice...I am not so sure about that...in the same class, definitely!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I am one of the biggest CC fans also, but I don't have a problem seeing talent in others.

It is one thing to have talent, it is another thing to be able to reach milestones with that talent.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I am one of the biggest CC fans also, but I don't have a problem seeing talent in others.

It is one thing to have talent, it is another thing to be able to reach milestones with that talent.
    I must agree with that...as they say, "The proof is in the pudding".

I saw both of these guys drop passes this week that CC would have never dropped.

They have a ways to go.

I think that sometimes, Williams is more worried about making the spectacular catch than actually catching the ball.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I saw both of these guys drop passes this week that CC would have never dropped.

They have a ways to go.

I think that sometimes, Williams is more worried about making the spectacular catch than actually catching the ball.
    Give the young Burleson time...I am sure that CC dropped a few in his formative years, but once Burley gets totally comfortable out there, he will be on...especially with Moss getting the double teams on the other side.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast