Thread: New stadium

bignate13 is offline Waterboy

New stadium

I think having an open stadium in minnesota is bad the players will freeze to death in october and december lol

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: New stadium

I don't think it will be bad because you only play 1 or 2 games at home late in the season and it will give you an advantage at home in the playoffs. besides with Underarmor and the new technology in clothing the players shouldn't get that cold. Besides it is not like we have Artic conditions up here in MN.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Who cares....a new stadium would be sweet either way....however, I love the intensity of the dome when it is sold out! Its sweet! Loud as hell!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

I would like to see a new technology implemented. Some kind of lexan roof or the entire dome opens. Think outside the box. Better yet throw the damn box away! Anyone seen the Cardinals' new stadium?
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

yeah, the cards new stadium looks real cool. But AZ things like that can happen in MN the leaders of the state have something seriously wrong with them. Unless the owner pays for the entire stadium and gives an extra amount of cash under the table nothing will be done. I live in a SAD SAD SAD state right now.
    To the "leaders" of MN :thebirdman:
    You republican whore!

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    To the "leaders" of MN :thebirdman:
    And just not on the stadium issue. The whole gov't shut down is BS.

I would personaly like an oppen air stadium, it brings you back to oldschool football. You get some poor frozen bastard standing there and he just gets crushed, lyling on the grond crying like a baby :crybaby: (Farve comes to mind in my sinario.)

If the Vikes had an oppenair stadium for the past ten years Farve would not have the streak of starts he has today
    I.B.O.T. #213

They were thinking of renovating the Dome if the Twins get a stadium. I think thats a great idea. They just put a stupid $4000 per seat lounge in what would be the endzone. Its the only renovating Metrodome Commissions has done.
    If the dome got new PURPLE seats, wider corridors and a little new technology, i'd be more than happy. The twins are the ones in need of a new park.