Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

New NFL Rule Will Force Players To Have One Of Three Appropriate Haircuts

[size=12pt]New NFL Rule Will Force Players To Have One Of Three Appropriate Haircuts[/size]
    Onion Sports
    May 08, 2008
    [size=1pt]Disclaimer: I even posted the source so you don't have to click on the link, so, if you believe this article, congratulations!
    You are truly a dumb fucker.[/size]

NEW YORK—Hoping to address the issue of long hair obscuring players' names and numbers, NFL owners passed a new rule wherein players would be restricted to one of three league-approved hairstyles. "People don't come to games to watch tufts of hair make tackles and score touchdowns; they come to watch the colorful uniforms do it," said 49ers coach Mike Nolan of the new rule, which will limit players to No. 2 grade buzz cuts, No. 1 grade "high-and-tight" cuts, and Johnny Unitas-style flattops. "These three haircuts embody the class, dignity, and discipline that has always been associated with NFL football players. Frankly, I thought three was too many; buzz cuts hint at a sense of individuality that has absolutely no place in football." NFL owners will next vote on a rule proposal that would strike names from players' uniforms, contracts, and birth certificates.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: New NFL Rule Will Force Players To Have One Of Three Appropriate Haircuts

Well there goes the age of the Wisconsin Mullet... many will be sad at it's passing
    :'(

Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

That's ludicrous!!! NFL is becoming a dictatorship

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

The obvious solution would be to allow the opposing players to grab them by any hair not inside the helmet, i.e. to block. I think the problem would "take care of itself".
    ;D

But you are right, the NFL is becoming a puritan dictatorship. They call it the NFL = "No Fun League". Soon it will be like college football, where you just hand the ball to the ref. after you score a TD. No emotion allowed !

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"HEY" wrote:
    That's ludicrous!!! NFL is becoming a dictatorship
    You apparently missed the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: I even posted the source so you don't have to click on the link, so, if you believe this article, congratulation s!
    You are truly a dumb f&**&*&r.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

NFL players need to eat more onions

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

More from the Onion.
    I wonder how heated this would have become if NP wouldn't have let them in it?
    :
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    More from the Onion.
    I wonder how heated this would have become if NP wouldn't have let them in it?
    :
    ;D
    I couldn't let them go.
    Sometimes people are just looking for a reason to bitch.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

NFL owners will next vote on a rule proposal that would strike names from players' uniforms, contracts, and birth certificates
    hahaha thats awesome

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese