Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Moss Deal

  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    New Moss Deal

    Santana Moss and the Redskins, that is!

    http://www.kmsp.tv/sports/story.asp?1645035
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: New Moss Deal

    caujun ur misleading titles mess with my head :cry: at least i kinda got u once with my "Cottrel Exited" :lol: post even though it was kinda on accident ops:

  3. #3
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: New Moss Deal

    Santana is a little over rated I think. He is a great return guy but as a WR he is average and it seems he is always getting hurt
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  4. #4
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    525

    Re: New Moss Deal

    I think he's got potential to be good or atleast above average and reliable if he can stay healthy, but i agree. he's best as a return man

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Moss Deal

    "magicci" wrote:
    caujun ur misleading titles mess with my head :cry: at least i kinda got u once with my "Cottrel Exited" :lol: post even though it was kinda on accident ops:
    Where?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: New Moss Deal

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    caujun ur misleading titles mess with my head :cry: at least i kinda got u once with my "Cottrel Exited" :lol: post even though it was kinda on accident ops:
    Where?
    lol another oops ops: it was del rio i accidentaly got

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Moss Deal

    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    caujun ur misleading titles mess with my head :cry: at least i kinda got u once with my "Cottrel Exited" :lol: post even though it was kinda on accident ops:
    Where?
    lol another oops ops: it was del rio i accidentaly got
    I thought so! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: New Moss Deal

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    caujun ur misleading titles mess with my head :cry: at least i kinda got u once with my "Cottrel Exited" :lol: post even though it was kinda on accident ops:
    Where?
    lol another oops ops: it was del rio i accidentaly got
    I thought so! :lol:
    it wasnt that hard to get you to confused you kinda almost have the same personality :tongue:

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Moss Deal

    Del Rio is gonna love being confused with an old fart like me...I can hear it now!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: New Moss Deal

    BTW how old R u cajun??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will megamall deal usher in a stadium deal for Vikings?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:49 AM
  2. Marshall Faulk and Howie Mandel on Deal No Deal
    By Iron Lungs in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
  4. Randy Moss to packers? anyon eknow what the deal with this is?
    By PurplePeopleEaters7 in forum Post Wasteland
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:09 AM
  5. Raw Deal - Fowler, Tice, McCombs, Moss
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •