Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Dear Bryant,

Sorry the millions of dollars we paid you weren't enough to motivate you to actually play the position we paid you those millions to play. Had we known that all we had to do was "make it fun", we could have saved a lot of money, and you might have actually not sucked donkey balls.

Brian, I'm sure that there are people somewhere in Minnesota who miss you - club owners, wanna-be rappers, and "Party girls" - but I don't think that the team misses you much, and I'm fairly certain most fans certainly don't.

Anyway, Brianna, thanks for all the mediocre play. Thanks for standing up for Culpepper....looks like you were dead wrong about him, too. And, Brittany, I look forward to you getting "bored" in Baltimore. It probably won't take long before you settle into your old routine of being a turnstile for every RDE in the league.

So, thanks....whatever your name was...we'll never forget you.

Caine

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    "I'm not going to lie, I felt like in Minnesota, people were a little up tight and weren't always allowed to be themselves," McKinnie said. "They were being who the coaches wanted them to be and weren't able to express their true personality. One of the first things Coach Harbaugh said to me was 'Express your personality. We're all about that here. We're about going out there and enjoying ourselves.'"

Hey Bryant!

You did express your personality while you were here.

You expressed it in strip clubs;

What Bryant McKinnie did with his summer vacation - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

You expressed it with a pole;

McKinnie arrested in Miami; The Vikings left tackle reportedly spit on a bouncer outside a nightclub and slammed a pole over his head. | Goliath Business News

You expressed it when you were a no show at the Pro Bowl game practices & went clubbing instead;

Minnesota Vikings' Bryant McKinnie no longer on Pro Bowl squad - ESPN

You expressed yourself when you were dining on snapper aboard the Love Boat;

Vikings Charged In Bawdy Boat Case | The Smoking Gun

And most recently you showed it when you showed up at camp overweight with that fat fuck grin on your face;

Vikings Cut Bryant McKinnie for Being Overweight

We'll see just how long Harbaugh allows you to *cough* "express yourself".

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marshallvike is online now Team Alumni
    They have really kept Jared quiet and uptight in Minnesota haven't they.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Wow. That was one of the dumbest statements I have ever had the displeasure of reading in my entire life.
    "not making it fun"....
    Huh. You got payed how many millions to play a game, and you need extra entertainment? So what you're saying is we should of provided you with a carnival like in Billy Madison? You are a joke and will not be on the good side of the Ravens franchise for long.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Give him a year..............and an off season...........the real McKinnie will be back.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?