Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CanuckVike is offline Starter

NEED HELP INFILTRATING US RADIO TO GET KFAN!

Hi there!...Looking for any help anyone get give me...for the past few years I've been
    listening to KFAN radio on the net to here the post game talk on PA & DUBAY...always like listening to them and the callers...BUT!...I guess the radio powers that be have disallowed anyone else in the
    world, other than within the USA to hear KFAN and most other radio station...everytime I try a window comes up and tells me that my IP address (which is in Canada) is not allowed to access KFAN...that really sucks the big schweenie!
    I don't know why they've done this...it's not like there's any copyrighted music issues involved here...it's just talk radio. Anyhow,if anyone knows how to make some sort of a proxy IP address so I can listen to KFAN, or has some other suggestion that would be great.

Here's to the good season so far!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: NEED HELP INFILTRATING US RADIO TO GET KFAN!

infiltration,....danger....sexy spie ladys... sounds right up my alley. unfortuntly the solution is very much less dramatic. just go to mileslevi.com (its a proxy theres a host of others out there just search for them)
    and enter the website u want. it will block your ip.

now go see Q for the neccesary gadgets required for this mission.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Thanks for the quick response!...I'll try it when I get home 2nite...by the way...I like Jeremiah Johnson as well!...Did you ever see Hard Times with Charlie Bronson?
    My favourite...lots of good lines in that one!

Cheers from Canuckland

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe your damn country should not charge my company duty on goods sold and charge China instead. Why do they deserve no duty!
    ;D

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Hi there!...Looking for any help anyone get give me...for the past few years I've been
    listening to KFAN radio on the net to here the post game talk on PA & DUBAY...always like listening to them and the callers...BUT!...I guess the radio powers that be have disallowed anyone else in the
    world, other than within the USA to hear KFAN and most other radio station...everytime I try a window comes up and tells me that my IP address (which is in Canada) is not allowed to access KFAN...that really sucks the big schweenie!
    I don't know why they've done this...it's not like there's any copyrighted music issues involved here...it's just talk radio. Anyhow,if anyone knows how to make some sort of a proxy IP address so I can listen to KFAN, or has some other suggestion that would be great.

Here's to the good season so far!
    You forgot to end your sentences in eh.
    Don't ya know.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Thanks for the quick response!...I'll try it when I get home 2nite...by the way...I like Jeremiah Johnson as well!...Did you ever see Hard Times with Charlie Bronson?
    My favourite...lots of good lines in that one!

Cheers from Canuckland
    a friend of jermiah johnson is a friend of mine.
    excellent movie say would you like to join my p.p.o militia? just in case theres another uprising cough vikes_king cough we can quelch any rebels.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Well if it makes you feel any better martsc...we have to pay duty on almost everything we bring back from your side of the border!...I think the govts on both sides got a good thing going!
    But what's this with Chinese?...they don't pay duty for American goods? I don't know about that one....(oh...I almost forgot...let me rephrase that..."I don't now about that one EH!")

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Well if it makes you feel any better martsc...we have to pay duty on almost everything we bring back from your side of the border!...I think the govts on both sides got a good thing going!
    But what's this with Chinese?...they don't pay duty for American goods? I don't know about that one....(oh...I almost forgot...let me rephrase that..."I don't now about that one EH!")
    No, the Chinese do not have to pay duties on goods sold to Canada but the US has to pay duties on goods sold to Canada. It sucks for the US and it makes it hard to sell up there unless you have a setup in Canada.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"mr.woo" wrote:
    infiltration,....danger....sexy spie ladys... sounds right up my alley. unfortuntly the solution is very much less dramatic. just go to mileslevi.com (its a proxy theres a host of others out there just search for them)
    and enter the website u want. it will block your ip.

now go see Q for the neccesary gadgets required for this mission.
    Hey .....like that link doesn't work..... eh?

[img width=450 height=322]http://www.mofizixgr4fix.com/images/bobanddoug.jpg[/img]

We've been hosed.....eh

Maybe your damn country should not charge my company duty on goods sold and charge China instead. Why do they deserve no duty!
    martsc if you can get your company to make donuts, beer, back bacon, touques or chinese takeout we can get those duties taken care of eh

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Get a program that masks or changes your IP.
    It's easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast