Thread: NEED HELP!

AMERAKANBADBOY is offline Waterboy

NEED HELP!

HELLO FELLOW VIKES FANS, I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT YOU ALL MAY BE ABLE TO GUIDE ME AT LEAST IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. HERE IT IS, I AM A LIFE TIME FAN AND DONT LIVE LOCALLY. MY QUESTION IS.....DURING HOME GAMES IS THERE A STREAM OF THE GAME THAT I CAN PULL UP ON THE NET? AND AS FOR TODAYS GAME ANYONE KNOW OF A LOCAL CHICAGO STATION THAT MAY BE STREAMING THE GAME? ALL I WANT TO DO IS LISTEN TO A LIVE AUDIO FEED VIDEO IS
    NOT NECESARRY. PLEASE HELP ???

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: NEED HELP!

First up hello there badboy, secondly doing you post entirely in capitals will probably annoy people around here so watch out for that. As for live streams http://www.thegamelive.com/ does live audio I haven't used it this year so don't blame me if it doesn't work, for video streams the only site i know of isn't taking any new members at the minute so can't help you there mate.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Yikes.

It depends on what market you are in. Certain streams won't work in certain areas.
    -Sno

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

i am having the same problem since i moved alittle farther south, about your best bet would be to get direct tv or dish network and subscribe to one of the nfl packages they have as cable wont carry any of them, i am going to go with dish network and the nfl network package as it is the only way to get to see my vikings play and worth it..
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

AMERAKANBADBOY is offline Waterboy

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS EVERYONE, I WILL MAKE IT TO BEST BUY ONE OF THESE DAYS FOR NEW KEYBOARD. MARKET WISE THE NET IS WHERE I WOULD JUST LIKE A LIVE AUDIO FEED OF SOMETHING TO KEEP ME UPDATED OTHER THAN THE PLAY BY PLAY ON CBS SPORTSLINE.
    IF YOU ARE ASKING WHERE I AM LOCATED IT IS IN THE GREATER ORLANDO AREA. ONCE AGAIN SORRY IN ADVANCE ABOUT CAPS! :-

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

[size=16pt]WHEN YOU GO TO BEST BUY TO PURCHASE A KEYBOARD, SIGN UP FOR DIRECTV....ITS WELL WORTH IT.
    ITS KINDA FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY SCURRIES TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO WATCH THE GAME ON THE DAY GAME.

BTW, SORRY FOR THE OVERSIZED CAPS.
    [/size]

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

see, if i would have noticed this, you would have been in the poll.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [size=5pt]WHEN YOU GO TO BEST BUY TO PURCHASE A KEYBOARD, SIGN UP FOR DIRECTV....ITS WELL WORTH IT.
    [size=10pt]ITS KINDA FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY SCURRIES TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO WATCH THE GAME ON THE DAY GAME.[/size]

BTW, SORRY FOR THE OVERSIZED CAPS.
    [/size]
    Tru Dat, too many posts in the chat room and the threads on game day about this issue.

Think Ahead!!!

Prophet Guest

"AMERAKANBADBOY" wrote:
    HELLO FELLOW VIKES FANS, I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT YOU ALL MAY BE ABLE TO GUIDE ME AT LEAST IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. HERE IT IS, I AM A LIFE TIME FAN AND DONT LIVE LOCALLY. MY QUESTION IS.....DURING HOME GAMES IS THERE A STREAM OF THE GAME THAT I CAN PULL UP ON THE NET? AND AS FOR TODAYS GAME ANYONE KNOW OF A LOCAL CHICAGO STATION THAT MAY BE STREAMING THE GAME? ALL I WANT TO DO IS LISTEN TO A LIVE AUDIO FEED VIDEO IS
    [size=2pt]It's impossible for me to understand an all-caps post.[/size]

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Prophet" wrote:
    "AMERAKANBADBOY" wrote:
    [size=2pt]It's impossible for me to understand an all-caps post.[/size]

Hahaha

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.