Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: My, Our, or This

"pack93z" wrote:
    I own stock in the Packers, can I then call it my team?
    Did you also buy a worthless box of sod that is now nothing more than a box of dirt?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    I own stock in the Packers, can I then call it my team?
    Did you also buy a worthless box of sod that is now nothing more than a box of dirt?
    Nope, no frozen turf, the stock holds it's value and if the Packers are ever sold, not that it would happen, the investment is returned. In addition I get a chair each year at the shareholders meeting to hear about the team from financial status to the vision of the team.

Other than that, it was something to frame an put on the wall. I have pieces of art that cost more than it, but it is something not many other fanbases can claim they have, a tiny little piece of "their" team.

The turf was the silliest thing I ever heard of, but some of the masses donated anyway.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The vikings are MY team. I don't play for them, but I don't care, they are MY team and that is the way it is and it will always be that way! Some day I'm going to work for MY team too, in some capacity! (Keeps fingers crossed!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234