Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: My letter to the Falcons about Vick.

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Nice thought, but nothing has been proven yet.
    I agree. I have not seen any proof of any wrong doing on vicks part.

Json is offline GM

Pacman Jones, also has not been proven guilty by the law, but the suspension was handed down.
    Which is something I agree with 100%.
    After run in after run in with possible illegal activities it only makes the person and the franchise look bad.
    I use to wear my AUTHENTIC vick jersey with pride, now it is stuffed in the back of my closet because I just don't agree with the way he conducts himself off the field.
    For me to say it and do it, should speak volume about the effects his stupidity causes for the league.
    Expecially being that in the begining of his career he was the poster child in the NFL.
    Now he's nothing more then another badseed, who has lost all credibility in my eyes.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

it was a shame you had to throw your Vick jersey in the back of the closet.
    To be safe if you are going to buy an authentic jersey you had better make it a throwback.
    Tarkenton, Page, Eller, Krause, or any old viking.
    Even Benchwarmer Bob would work.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Json" wrote:
    Pacman Jones, also has not been proven guilty by the law, but the suspension was handed down.
    After run in after run in with possible illegal activities it only makes the person and the franchise look bad.
    I use to wear my AUTHENTIC vick jersey with pride, now it is stuffed in the back of my closet because I just don't agree with the way he conducts himself off the field.
    For me to say it and do it, should speak volume about the effects his stupidity causes for the league.
    Expecially being that in the begining of his career he was the poster child in the NFL.
    Now he's nothing more then another badseed, who has lost all credibility in my eyes.
    I agree that a player doesn't need to be convicted in court to be suspended but I have don't think vick has even been charged. Something happened at one of his many homes that vick does not live in. I just think it is a little too early to start calling for vick to be suspended. He does have a pretty clean record.(the water bottle incident is still unclear to me.)

"vikingivan" wrote:
    To be safe if you are going to buy an authentic jersey you had better make it a throwback.
    Does anyone know when the adrian peterson jersey will be available?(yes i know this is totally off topic buy I was just too lazy to start a new thread or search for better thread.)

Json is offline GM

I know it was defenitly a bad move on my part.
    It was a waste of cash thats for sure.
    Maybe Tarvaris Jackson next time...lol
    I might need to hold off on that one for a little while.
    Throwbacks are the only way for authentic.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    I agree that a player doesn't need to be convicted in court to be suspended but I have don't think vick has even been charged. Something happened at one of his many homes that vick does not live in. I just think it is a little too early to start calling for vick to be suspended. He does have a pretty clean record.(the water bottle incident is still unclear to me.)
    Pretty clean record?

• [li]Pictures of him smoking MJ in his SUV on the net[/li]
      [li]Knowingly gives a women an STD while using the name Ron Mexico (settled out of court)[/li]
      [li]Gets caught at an airport with a water bottle with a secret compartment.
      These water bottles are sold online and advertised as a place to store illegal drugs.
      They aren't illegal to possess which is why no charges were files.
      But then again, the Wizzinator is legal too.
      Both are used to avoid getting caught with drugs.[/li]
      [li]Gives the finger to the home fans[/li]
      [li]Has a dog fighting camp run out of his house.
      The construction workers who built the pens as well as several neighbors have said that Vick was there quite a bit. Charges are coming. [/li]

And that is just what I had on the top of my head.
    I am sure others could provide more.
    Vick is giving the NFL a black eye.
    Maybe not as bad as Pacman, but I'd rank him in second place right now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Dear Ron Mexico,

You are an ass.

Sincerely,

Prophet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Pretty clean record?

• [li]Pictures of him smoking MJ in his SUV on the net[/li]
      [li]Knowingly gives a women an STD while using the name Ron Mexico (settled out of court)[/li]
      [li]Gets caught at an airport with a water bottle with a secret compartment.
      These water bottles are sold online and advertised as a place to store illegal drugs.
      They aren't illegal to possess which is why no charges were files.
      But then again, the Wizzinator is legal too.
      Both are used to avoid getting caught with drugs.[/li]
      [li]Gives the finger to the home fans[/li]
      [li]Has a dog fighting camp run out of his house.
      The construction workers who built the pens as well as several neighbors have said that Vick was there quite a bit. Charges are coming. [/li]

And that is just what I had on the top of my head.
    I am sure others could provide more.
    Vick is giving the NFL a black eye.
    Maybe not as bad as Pacman, but I'd rank him in second place right now.
    Ok you win.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah I wouldn't really say he had a clean record.

He had more problems than the boat on Lake Minnetonka.

He has been the poster child for the NFL.
    He is well protected.

Eventually he will mess himself over.

I have a funny feeling this is the last straw.

A 30 second letter to the Atlanta Falcons explaining how I felt, can't hurt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast