Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Most Overrated player in the NFL??

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Freddie Mitchell, I think that is his name the retarded big mouth WR that played for the Eagles
    NO, the retarded big mouth WR for the Iggles is T-HO...but we do know who Freddie Mitchell is! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

cajun that is pretty funny.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I aims ta please!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

freddy what for rating dose he have i thought this was the most over rated player not the worst player.
    TO isnt over rated when one of the vikes wide out is putting up 14 tds a year and over 1000 yard then come back and talk to me(and not randy he is no longer a vike ad i dont even think he put up 14 tds in a year) and by the way TO missed to games during the season and was new to the eagles O.
    now that i got that said the most over rated player would have to be vick.

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

"fred3105" wrote:
    Everyone on Baltimore's D.
    There's only one person on Baltimore's defense that jumps out to me as over-rated, and that's Peter Boulware.

I'd actually say they have some under-rated players. Gary Baxter was always sort of in Chris Mcallisters shadow, and Will Demps is very under-rated. He doesn't make many mistakes, that's something you look for in a safety.

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Vick...hands down, no question about it, next question please. LOL

Close second in terms of pure "false-idol-worship" would be a guy whose PAST accomplishments are great, and when he FINALLY retires, he'll be a HOF 1st-ballot lock, without a doubt. However, his current play doesn't deserve near as much knob-slobbering as the announcers give him.

Who Dat, you ask?

Favre...he's been just as much responsible for alot of Packer losses as he has been for wins over the last few years. No, I'm not hating on him...I greatly admire the guy for his competitiveness and desire to win. I just think that over the last few years, he's been obscenely overrated by the likes of Madden, Theisman, etc. He's past his prime and needs to hang up his cleats. JMO

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I do not think Mike Vick is over rated at all.

He may not be the best passer in the league but there are still people worse.

But tell me this, if Atlanta did not have Mike Vick would they win any games?

The answer is no. I have seen several games that he has played in and made the entire difference, he is a game breaking player and will tear you apart if you make a mistake.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

i have to biggest overrated players that would be T.O. and Brett Farve. they are so overrated and if john madden could pull his nose out there asses u culd find one big shit stain!! hahahaha :lol:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Vick.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    It used to be Warren Sapp...

Now I'd say Vick (he's good, could be great if he completed a pass once in a while.)

I don't get how people can say vick, when he is a 8 or 9 win difference for their team if he plays?????? He isn't being rated so high, because of his passing, it is his playmaking ability that gets him rated so high, and his ability to make a crappy to average team, a winner.

Vick isn't overrated, because he is a crappy passer, that isn't what he is known for. He is a playmaker and FLAT OUT A WINNER.

I also used to say sapp, but no one has him rated high now. Sehorn is the all-time overrated NFL player. As of right now I would say that champ bailey is the most overrated player in the NFL. Sure he can cover and get some int's, but he is basically called a god of all CB's by NFL experts, yet he gives up 20 TD's a year by getting beat. He is a good CB, but he is nowhere near the best CB in the league. He has the tools to be the best CB in the league, he just needs to use them.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast