Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Moss voices displeasure with Raiders

"sleepagent" wrote:
    We got the best years from MOSS . . . but I'd still like him back!

I'd be real curious to see how he does under CHILDRESS!
    He might last a little longer than Pinkston.

From the original article posted on this thread: (speaking of moss)

He showed outward displeasure with Turner's play-calling several times throughout the season. Moss exited the field ahead of his teammates and left the locker room before Turner addressed his team after the regular-season finale against the New York Giants on Dec. 31.

In my opinion it would'nt be a good match.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    Moss voicing displeasure???

Now there's a news flash...
    ;D
    He has every right to voice his displeasure, he wants to win, even as self centered as he may seem, he wants to win. Thats how he got traded, by "voicing his displeasure" to the management about the lack of defense, and ultimately getting into a verbal argument with a big name, not sure if it was Red, or some other idiot, but he got traded because of it.... supposedly.

He's a game changing player, and the most talented player in the NFL, he can complain if there are poor management decisions, he's contributing more than anyone else to the organization, and yet he gets labeled the bad guy if he complains when the "big guys" make truly idiotic decisions.

Send him to a real organization, one thats moving forward, one that I love....

The Minnesota Vikings.

Bring back the super freak, SKOL!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I would honestly shed tears of joy if he came back, I've been watching Youtube videos of him since I've been home, and I miss him so much.

We traded away the soul of the Vikings when we traded him, it's like he went dark when he went to the black, he's not the same dude he was in purple, it really depresses me to watch this, and just makes me wish we still had him even more.

If we can pay a guard $49million, I say we pay him everything in the bank, everyone send donations to the Minnesota Vikings, mark the envelope
    "The Bring Back 84 Fund"
    If enough Vikings fans send money, we can get him back.

There is honestly nothing that I want more than to see him in purple once again.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    I would honestly shed tears of joy if he came back, I've been watching Youtube videos of him since I've been home, and I miss him so much.

We traded away the soul of the Vikings when we traded him, it's like he went dark when he went to the black, he's not the same dude he was in purple, it really depresses me to watch this, and just makes me wish we still had him even more.

If we can pay a guard $49million, I say we pay him everything in the bank, everyone send donations to the Minnesota Vikings, mark the envelope
    "The Bring Back 84 Fund"

There is honestly nothing that I want more than to see him in purple once again.
    Get over the man crush!
    Or is it more than that and you want to be his love slave?

He is gone people, and he isn't coming back!

And Randy whining and complaining is not new!
    He did it the whole time he was in Minnesota, I guess people have selective memories!

And for the people that said we should have signed Gabriel, he was not cut and released he was traded to the Pat's!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Mr" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Moss voicing displeasure???

Now there's a news flash...
    ;D
    He has every right to voice his displeasure, he wants to win, even as self centered as he may seem, he wants to win. Thats how he got traded, by "voicing his displeasure" to the management about the lack of defense, and ultimately getting into a verbal argument with a big name, not sure if it was Red, or some other idiot, but he got traded because of it.... supposedly.

He's a game changing player, and the most talented player in the NFL, he can complain if there are poor management decisions, he's contributing more than anyone else to the organization, and yet he gets labeled the bad guy if he complains when the "big guys" make truly idiotic decisions.

Send him to a real organization, one thats moving forward, one that I love....

The Minnesota Vikings.

Bring back the super freak, SKOL!
    And if he hadn't demanded all that money in his contract we could have afforded a better defense!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Chad8970 is offline Rookie

Moss divided the team!
    He was a pain in the butt and wasn't liked by the other players.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Mr" wrote:

"The Bring Back 84 Fund"

He won't be back. Childress is looking for people of character with no on or off field issues.

Dissing your team fits into two of those categories. Moss still has some growing up to do.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I have wanted all along to keep Moss with the Vikes.. I would be very happy if Wilf made a trade for Moss to bring him back home.. I would have prefered to keep Moss, and sent Culpepper packing..

Prophet Guest

"Mr" wrote:

"The Bring Back 84 Fund"

The soul of the Vikings?
    The Vikings' soul was around before Moss was conceived.
    BTW, how does it smell?
    I'm guessing a little musty.

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

I loved the years Moss spent with the vikings.
    I still have great memories.
    Many things have changed. I don't see this new organization bringing Moss in or back.
    I wouldnt mind if he was back,
    I just don't see it happening.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast