Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moss Suck-Ups

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Moss Crotch Sniffers

"vikesoto" wrote:
    It's still amazes me how people are quick to talk sh!t the second any player leaves the Vikes... He was traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He DIDN'T ask to be, thank Red for that !

He NEVER said a negative thing about the state of Minnesota or the Viking fans...

The days of players staying with one team their entire career is over and fans need to realize that. Why is it that a player is the sh!t when he's a viking and stinks the day he isn't ??
    Very true

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

"Prophet" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    ... Why is it that a player is the sh!t when he's a viking and stinks the day he isn't ??
    So, you're saying he is 'the sh!t' when he is here and he doesn't stink until he leaves? I don't know, good riddle. What's the answer?
    Don't ne a smart as$...you know what I mean..

When Moss was a Viking, MOST fans loves him and said how he was the best WR in the NFL. He goes to Oakland and now the same people say he sucks...I don't understand that logic...
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

boognish is offline Coordinator

"vikesoto" wrote:
    It's still amazes me how people are quick to talk sh!t the second any player leaves the Vikes... He was traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He DIDN'T ask to be, thank Red for that !

He NEVER said a negative thing about the state of Minnesota or the Viking fans...

The days of players staying with one team their entire career is over and fans need to realize that. Why is it that a player is the sh!t when he's a viking and stinks the day he isn't ??
    Nobody on this thread talked shit about moss. The worst I read was that our defense is going to shut him down. That's a good statement. Do you hope Moss lights up our secondary for 2 TD's, just because he once played here? Of course not. There's a difference between talking sh!t about a player and wanting him to flop badly when he plays our team.

By the way, Moss is a biatch! :wink:
    I am a dipshit!!!

"boognish" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:

Nobody on this thread talked pooh about moss. The worst I read was that our defense is going to shut him down. That's a good statement. Do you hope Moss lights up our secondary for 2 TD's, just because he once played here? Of course not. There's a difference between talking sh!t about a player and wanting him to flop badly when he plays our team.

Our WR's are NOWHERE near the talent of Moss. ....Sad but true...

Do I want him to light up our secondary, of course not. But I'm not gonna talk crap about a player who was one of the BEST WR's the Vikes EVER had....
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Prophet Guest

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:

Nobody on this thread talked pooh about moss. The worst I read was that our defense is going to shut him down. That's a good statement. Do you hope Moss lights up our secondary for 2 TD's, just because he once played here? Of course not. There's a difference between talking sh!t about a player and wanting him to flop badly when he plays our team.

Our WR's are NOWHERE near the talent of Moss. ....Sad but true...

Do I want him to light up our secondary, of course not. But I'm not gonna talk crap about a player who was one of the BEST WR's the Vikes EVER had....[size=9px]even though he's a loser and I'm glad the asshole is gone.[/size]
    :shock: I guess it's ok. Don't hold it in, you'll feel better.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

He'll do as much in the game against us as he did against the Eagles.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"vikesoto" wrote:

Perhaps a better question is "Why do fans ignore boorish and illegal behavior by star players when they are on your team but condemn that same sort of behavior by star players on other teams?"

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Moss Suck-Ups

Randy Moss isn't a piece of sh*t, no talent as$ bastard because he was traded from the Vikings. He is a piece of sh*t, no talent as$ bastard because he was traded to the Raiders.

The key word there is Raiders.

Del Rio Guest

"vikesoto" wrote:

It's pretty simple. Some people value a loyalty to a team far more then an individual player. Some people like individual players so much they have their heads crammed up their asses anywhere the end up going.

If you cheer for the Vikings and anyone who plays for the Vikings there is no rule saying your loyalty must follow a player to another team.

As far as sucking the burden of proof is on him not me. I wouldn't say 1000 yard season is sucking but it sure as hell wasn't as good as what he was doing here. If you pull the "His team was horrible" comment then you have to admit when he was playing here his team was great. Which in the end still takes away from his own personal achievement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12