Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Moss Mask

  1. #1
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Moss Mask

    He may be gone but this may be of interest to everyone here, personally I find it a cross between funny and scary... http://therealrandymoss.com/rmoss/mask.html :grin:

  2. #2
    mrviking28 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    152

    Re: Moss Mask

    I would so get that if he were still a Viking.

  3. #3
    ShanePurpleBlood's Avatar
    ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    772

    Re: Moss Mask

    Someone posted about it before. Has anyone seen that pregame that had the chick running around in it? Then Moss sprayed her with a water bottle. It was so funny!

    Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

  4. #4
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Moss Mask

    How many years does Moss have on his Oakland contract... he should come back to Minnesota. I was looking at '05 receiver stats, and hes not in the top 5 for anything, what a sad divorce.

  5. #5
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Moss Mask

    "DPep11" wrote:
    How many years does Moss have on his Oakland contract... he should come back to Minnesota. I was looking at '05 receiver stats, and hes not in the top 5 for anything, what a sad divorce.
    sorry dpep but moss is gone for good.

























    Go vikes!!

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Moss Mask

    woah for $50, thats a little prices. but that would be so sweet to have one. my halloween custom for years would be perfect.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: Moss Mask

    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    How many years does Moss have on his Oakland contract... he should come back to Minnesota. I was looking at '05 receiver stats, and hes not in the top 5 for anything, what a sad divorce.
    sorry dpep but moss is gone for good.
    weirder things have happened.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Moss Mask

    "DPep11" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "DPep11" wrote:
    How many years does Moss have on his Oakland contract... he should come back to Minnesota. I was looking at '05 receiver stats, and hes not in the top 5 for anything, what a sad divorce.
    sorry dpep but moss is gone for good.
    weirder things have happened.
    Could happen, and may happen, but we dont have anything to trade for him, so probably wont happen.

  9. #9
    DEEP PURPLE's Avatar
    DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    205

    Re: Moss Mask

    "ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:
    Someone posted about it before. Has anyone seen that pregame that had the chick running around in it? Then Moss sprayed her with a water bottle. It was so funny!
    It was the Mayne Event this past Sunday on ESPN NFL Coutdown. I was laughing my a$$ off when I saw that.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

  10. #10
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Moss Mask

    haha honestly I think that mask is kinda creepy looking. I don't know it's kinda funny though.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A man clad in a gold mask stormed the BCS field
    By Vikes in forum College Ball
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:24 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:59 PM
  3. Conn. Man Aims to Dispel Ski Mask Fear
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:43 PM
  4. Spielman could help mask Childress' PR shortcomings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:58 AM
  5. Patient in oxygen mask smokes, starts fire
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •