Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Moss Lovers.............

Is it not true that if you are not happy you will not work your best to produce? If that is the case and your boss doesn't see you as worthy anymore they should get rid of you...so Moss has every right to say what he feels and work as hard or lazy as he feels. I don't care if a man is getting paid millions or pennies, you work your value. Besides, no where in any NFL contract I'm sure, does it state that you will give 100% of your effort every Sunday. I mean if complaining to the media is so wrong we better be jumping all over Antoin Winfield's remark too.

And yeah it should be understood that Moss will never come back here IF he had the choice.....
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Even though I'd welcome him back with open arms, i won't happen, as much as we'd like it....I have no doubt the guy could still produce on another team, but like he even said the whole organization is a mess and so is the team...being on the Raiders is a waist of his talent, but chances are very very high that he won't come back and I'm going to have to side with the chances on this one....Oh ya, for all of you guys who are saying: what's with all the moss threads?-stop the moss threads, he is not coming back!-Tjack is not ready, don't start him, and stop posting about him!-and stuff like that...Last time i checked that was the whole point of the forums; to discuss different points of view, and if you're sick of them being posted don't read them....it's that simple....

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"KrackerJack" wrote:
    Even though I'd welcome him back with open arms, i won't happen, as much as we'd like it....I have no doubt the guy could still produce on another team, but like he even said the whole organization is a mess and so is the team...being on the Raiders is a waist of his talent, but chances are very very high that he won't come back and I'm going to have to side with the chances on this one....Oh ya, for all of you guys who are saying: what's with all the moss threads?-stop the moss threads, he is not coming back!-Tjack is not ready, don't start him, and stop posting about him!-and stuff like that...Last time i checked that was the whole point of the forums; to discuss different points of view, and if you're sick of them being posted don't read them....it's that simple....
    Another, more important part of the forums, is for people to read the previous posts/threads and build on the rationale and justify their reasoning rather than posting the same stuff over and over and over again.
    It should be a continuum with the previously gathered information building up over time and the discussions building up to more detail rather than starting every discussion at the moronic level of something like 'bring back Moss' with nothing to substantiate it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss should've kept his trap shut and stayed in Minny in the first place and we would be a lot better off right now. But what's gone is gone, let's move on.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Another, more important part of the forums, is for people to read the previous posts/threads and build on the rationale and justify their reasoning rather than posting the same stuff over and over and over again.
    It should be a continuum with the previously gathered information building up over time and the discussions building up to more detail rather than starting every discussion at the moronic level of something like 'bring back Moss' with nothing to substantiate it.
    -True...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Moss Lovers sounds like a hippie commune or a type of pizza.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

I don't think Randy will ever be happy again unless he lands on a legit superbowl team. Having all the success he did so early in his career ruined him in my opinion.
    Nothing seems to measure up to what he once had.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Acumen" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Mr Anderson and Caine are you too the only posters on here?
    How does all Moss disciples come down to you 2?

Sorry I am in a hurry and don't have time to answer all of your fine points Caine and Mr. Anderson but you are both wrong and you know it is a whiner has always been a whiner!
    If things are going great he is a great teammate but when they are not going well he is the worst guy to have as a teammate!

Call PA from the PA & Dubay show and ask him if Randy was a whiner or not?
    Because we're the best.

Since when is Moss an "it"?
    ;D

I'm still waiting for an example of a time he whined with the Vikings, he had his share of off the field problems, but so did Cris Carter. I never heard a single Viking player say one negative thing about Moss while he was here or after he left.
    You are living in a fantasy world.
    Without even trying I remember when Birk called him out for walking off the field and the strife that created.
    It is easier to come up with reasons Moss should stay far away then to come up with reasons for him to return....both past and present.

Good point Acumen Also, remember what he said after the 2000 NFC Championship?

"I don't want to say Minnesota will never win a Super Bowl, but it is going to be hard."

and in regards to Cris Carter coming back...

"I would love for Cris to come back, but I don't want him to come back and have his hopes set on the Super Bowl," Moss said. "It's going to be hard for us to win a Super Bowl in Minnesota."

These don't exactly sound like rousing endorsements for the team do they?

"Json" wrote:
    The people posting that say they hate posts about Moss are silly.
    You guys seem to whine as much as he does.
    I mean, this is a Vikings fansite and Moss was a HUGE part of the Minnesota Vikings franchise.
    Who cares if theres another thread about him or not.
    If you don't want to read it then don't read it.
    Pretty simple in my opinion.

People come to this site, to share there thoughts and opinions on many topics and Moss is at times a hot topic.
    Moss talking about being traded from Oakland is big news being that he WAS one of the most feared receivers to step on the football field for a few years.
    I just find it rude that others whine about people posting on thoughts they have, and as for the billion other threads on here about Moss, who cares?
    If you do, you have to much time on your hands and might need to get another hobby rather then coming on here and crying about what people are posting.
    I'm tired of the Moss threads because it is the same thing over and over and over again. It says right in the forum rules to post if you have a UNIQUE take on a situation. We've had 3 or 4 threads about Moss being unhappy, and we've had about 1000 about him coming back to Minnesota and about 1000 about how he shouldn't have been traded. IMO, this thread is NOT unique, which is why I complained about it.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Mr" wrote:

I also know that he is the most talented wide receiver to ever put on a uniform and a pair of cleats and I would gladly have him back on this team.
    Fact?

Nuh uh.

From a Vikings standpoint that spot is reserved for Carter.

Sorry...but nope.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Nice new avatar there ultra, almost didn't recognize your posts!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast