Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Json is offline GM

Re: Moss Lovers.............

The people posting that say they hate posts about Moss are silly.
    You guys seem to whine as much as he does.
    I mean, this is a Vikings fansite and Moss was a HUGE part of the Minnesota Vikings franchise.
    Who cares if theres another thread about him or not.
    If you don't want to read it then don't read it.
    Pretty simple in my opinion.

People come to this site, to share there thoughts and opinions on many topics and Moss is at times a hot topic.
    Moss talking about being traded from Oakland is big news being that he WAS one of the most feared receivers to step on the football field for a few years.
    I just find it rude that others whine about people posting on thoughts they have, and as for the billion other threads on here about Moss, who cares?
    If you do, you have to much time on your hands and might need to get another hobby rather then coming on here and crying about what people are posting.

Word,Randy Moss is my Idol
    ;D
    R.I.P. Sean Taylor #21 (1983-2007)
    ~Juggalo for LiFE~

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Json" wrote:
    The people posting that say they hate posts about Moss are silly.
    You guys seem to whine as much as he does.
    I mean, this is a Vikings fansite and Moss was a HUGE part of the Minnesota Vikings franchise.
    Who cares if theres another thread about him or not.
    If you don't want to read it then don't read it.
    Pretty simple in my opinion.

People come to this site, to share there thoughts and opinions on many topics and Moss is at times a hot topic.
    Moss talking about being traded from Oakland is big news being that he WAS one of the most feared receivers to step on the football field for a few years.
    I just find it rude that others whine about people posting on thoughts they have, and as for the billion other threads on here about Moss, who cares?
    If you do, you have to much time on your hands and might need to get another hobby rather then coming on here and crying about what people are posting.
    To be fair, if they are whining about so many Moss threads...are they not sharing their opinion?
    You said it yourself.

Some people are tired of it, others are not.
    Gotta respect both opinions, right?
    If somebody does not like something they have options.
    Not reading it is one.
    Complaining about people whining is another....and that's fine.
    Just remember, people have a right to complain or cheer.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Just what we haven't had in forever a bring back Moss thread!!!!

Wow how original, nobody on this site has discussed the possibility of Moss coming back to Minnesota, ever!

Gee the Oakland fans are sick of Moss's whining and complaining and his do what I want attitude!
    Haven't seen that before have we!

Yet no matter what the guy does according to his disciples, it's never his fault!

He is miss understood!

He tells it like it is!

He does too try on every play!

No that wasn't his weed, he was holding it for somebody!

No he didn't run over the meter-maid, he gave her a lift down the road!

No he didn't walk off the field early there wasn't enough time to get the return and then run a play when we were only down by less than a touchdown.

What other ones have I missed?

When did he ever whine and complain when he was on the Vikings? I will put whatever you want as my sig if you can find me one incident where he whined and complained here.

I know most of your "He is" list is true, he does tell it how it is, he is misunderstood. But I don't doubt for a single second it was his weed, I know he hit the meter maid, I know he doesn't try on every play, but I do know that there was NOT enough time to run a play after the onside kick against The Redskins, but he was crucified anyway, and the ones you missed were his taunting penalties, The Mooning incident, making contact with an official, and squirting the official with the water bottle.

I also know that he is the most talented wide receiver to ever put on a uniform and a pair of cleats and I would gladly have him back on this team.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I don't care I like Moss and would want him back. I thought he has a right to be pissed off. Red McComb gave him nothing after 1998. Then he goes to the Raiders I would be pissed as well. The Raiders like dumbbutts draft Andrew Walters instead the should have waited for Matt Leinart.

Moss has had 1 decent coach his whole NFL career and it was Dennis Green. So yea it's be a great ride for Moss.

A whole lot of talent being wasted in Oakland.

I for one would welcome the guy back. But it's not going to happen he will go to the Jaguars or NE next year. Oakland cannot afford to keep sitting stars to make a point it's stupid.

Moss play for another play keep your head up!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Mr Anderson and Caine are you two the only posters on here?
    How does all Moss disciples come down to you 2?

Sorry I am in a hurry and don't have time to answer all of your fine points Caine and Mr. Anderson but you are both wrong and you know he is a whiner, has always been a whiner!
    If things are going great he is a great teammate but when they are not going well he is the worst guy to have as a teammate!

Call PA from the PA & Dubay show and ask him if Randy was a whiner or not?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Be a Moss fan.
    Fine.
    Comment on him when talked about in Oakland.
    Wonderful!
    No one says you cannot be a fan of a player, much as I am a fan of player x or player z.

I even follow how they play elsewhere.
    I still follow Del Rio and Dungy because they were ex-Vikings folks I liked.

But do not keep holding onto dreams and shoving them down people's throats regarding the scenario that will never be.
    If you follow the forum rules, in theory you will confine your additional Moss comments to existing threads that all have the same essential theory.

Yes, in a perfect world he could contribute again rather than being pissed on the bench---somewhere else.
    But to quote Jimmy Johnson, Super Bowl Coach, as he laughed at Moss, "He's not worth a trade anymore."

The Pro-Moss-Back-in-Purple gang will immediately rise to the defense of their fallen hero.
    You know what?
    That's expected, and just fine by me.

What people tire of all the new threads or hijacked threads offering the same opinion.

Its like beating a dead horse.

And folks, it is dead.
    It won't happen.
    Moss will not return to Purple, never again.
    So make all the comments you want on it, but don't be upset when people tell you its unrealistic, because they are the facts of the situation.

They can have that opinion just as you trade 7 years of first rounders for a rapidly aging and diminishing player (a nice example).

Its all fair.

;D ;D

When people keep saying, oh yeah but imagine, well, I tell you what.
    I imagine all the things that were even better than Moss before he stopped by here to poison the fan well.

I remember the Purple People Eaters, Bud, Fran, Chuck, and all the other icons of this organization who were stand up people and played for the team because the Vikings name mattered.

If you want to know how it feels to others, i will simply interject "but imagine if Chuck Foreman was still here" into every possible scenario posted about improving the team.

Oh how quickly things would derail.

So you can keep imagining all you want.

No one denies his previous contributions.

He was a great player and fun to watch.
    But to replay this over and over is not getting anyone anywhere, other that to show how stubborn fans can be.

So let this be it, the end of the Great Moss Debate.

If he signs, start a new thread.
    Until then, don't hijack threads, please.

If he bends the time-space continuum and finds a wormhole to another galaxy, I would love to read about it.

Lets focus on the future.
    Not a locked door to the past.

SKOL.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    Be a Moss fan.
    Fine.
    No one says you cannot be a fan of a player, much as I am a fan of player x or player z.

I even follow how they play elsewhere.
    I still follow Del Rio and Dungy because they were ex-Vikings folks I liked.

But do not keep holding onto pipe dreams and shoving them down people's throats.
    If you follow the forum rules, you will confine your additional Moss comments to existing threads that all have the same essential theory.

Yes, in a perfect world he could contribute again---somewhere else.
    But to quote Jimmy Johnson, Super Bowl Coach, as he laughed at Moss, "He's not worth a trade anymore."

The Pro-Moss-Back-in-Purple gang will immediately rise to the defense of their fallen hero.
    You know what?
    That's expected, and just fine by me.

What people tire of all the new ones offering the same opinion.

Its like beating a dead horse.

And folks, it is dead.
    It won't happen.
    Moss will not return to Purple, never again.
    So make all the comments you want on it, but don't be upset when people tell you its unrealistic, because they are the facts of the situation.

When people keep saying, oh yeah but imagine, well, I tell you what.
    I imagine all the things that were even better than Moss before he stopped by here to poison the fan well.

I remember the Purple People Eaters, Bud, Fran, Chuck, and all the other icons of this organization who were stand up people and played for the team because the Vikings name mattered.

If you want to know how it feels to others, i will simply interject "but imagine if Chuck Foreman was still here" into every possible scenario posted about improving the team.

Oh how quickly things would derail.

So you can keep imagining all you want.

No one denies his previous contributions.
    He was a great player and fun to watch.
    But to replay this over and over is not getting anyone anywhere, other that to show how stubborn fans can be.

So let this be it, the end of the Great Moss Debate.

If he signs, start a new thread.
    Until then, don't hijack threads, if someone mentions him don't derail and demean opinions.

If he bends the time-space continuum and finds a wormhole to another galaxy, I would love to read about it.

Lets focus on the future.
    Not a locked door to the past.

SKOL.
    So, are you the guy selling Moss' jock on e-bay?
    The end of your sniffing has come?
    ;D, I like the idea of staring a thread every 10 min. about an old-time Viking that was proud to wear the purple and gold and wasn't all about himself.
    Do a search on Moss and there is an unbelievable number of topics on him and all the posts can be summarized in a short paragraph.
    If people get off talking about him then more power to them I guess.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Mr Anderson and Caine are you too the only posters on here?

Sorry I am in a hurry and don't have time to answer all of your fine points Caine and Mr. Anderson but you are both wrong and you know it is a whiner has always been a whiner!
    If things are going great he is a great teammate but when they are not going well he is the worst guy to have as a teammate!

Because we're the best.

Since when is Moss an "it"?
    ;D

I'm still waiting for an example of a time he whined with the Vikings, he had his share of off the field problems, but so did Cris Carter. I never heard a single Viking player say one negative thing about Moss while he was here or after he left.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Mr Anderson and Caine are you too the only posters on here?

Sorry I am in a hurry and don't have time to answer all of your fine points Caine and Mr. Anderson but you are both wrong and you know it is a whiner has always been a whiner!

Because we're the best.

Since when is Moss an "it"?
    ;D

I'm still waiting for an example of a time he whined with the Vikings, he had his share of off the field problems, but so did Cris Carter. I never heard a single Viking player say one negative thing about Moss while he was here or after he left.
    You are living in a fantasy world.
    Without even trying I remember when Birk called him out for walking off the field and the strife that created.
    It is easier to come up with reasons Moss should stay far away then to come up with reasons for him to return....both past and present.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast