Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Moss and TO join the Raider nation?

Wow, Kerry Collins would get hooked up....even with both of em', the Raiders would still suck.....lol...not too worried!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Moss and TO join the Raider nation?

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Kerry Collins has been to a Super Bowl, has Daunte?

Wait, who did Kerry Collins massacre 41-0 to GET to that super bowl? Was that...Daunte?

In other news, my friend Paul was at Raiders camp. He said Moss is in the shape of his life. His story was, Moss caught a short slant and Woodson came up, bent slightly to make the wrap up. Moss -cleared- him by almost a foot and dashed for the end zone.
    lol....who are u? A Raiders fan or something!? There is no comparison between the two. Did Collins win a Super Bowl? No. Fact is, Culpepper had maybe the 2nd or 3rd best year ever for a QB without throwing to Moss that much! Moss is a pansy....if he wasn't such a puss, he would be the best ever BY FAR! If Moss played and trained as hard as T-Ho, Moss would be THE BEST EVER BY FAR!!!! But, unfortunitely, Moss is a skinny azz pansy that won't go over the middle because gettin' lit up once could end his career. Thats the only place T-Ho has Moss....Daunte is solid as well, he could be a TE! Look I know your probably like 15 years old, and you've only seen Moss play, but there were once wide recievers in the league who put up Moss-like numbers without pussin' out and they treated pro football like what it is....a job! They worked out every day, they never complained, their names are Jerry Rice and Cris Carter, the two best to ever play the game.....Moss doesn't take care of his body good enough, he'll be injured by the end of his career and Daunte will still be there PUTTIN UP INSANE NUMBERS....mark my word!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567