Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Moss: 'I would love to come back to Minnesota'

"Me and coach Brad Childress really didnít have no problems man," Moss said. "I guess I probably said a few things after the New England game that really got my exit out of there very quickly. But I still have love in Minnesota. Iíve grown to love that state, the city of Minneapoli

Uhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh. Kindof flies in the face of what alot of you believe on here.

LOL.

Again, I still say it was the Chiller telling the owners he was right about not wanting the Noodle and not the Moss thing that got him fired.

.......snicker......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Moss: 'I would love to come back to Minnesota'

He needs a job so he is going to say what he can to keep his options open. Yesterday it was the Pats he was gushing over and tomorrow he will probably be talking about what a great mind Al Davis has.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091783
    "Me and coach Brad Childress really didnít have no problems man," Moss said. "I guess I probably said a few things after the New England game that really got my exit out of there very quickly. But I still have love in Minnesota. Iíve grown to love that state, the city of Minneapoli

Uhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh. Kindof flies in the face of what alot of you believe on here.

LOL.

Again, I still say it was the Chiller telling the owners he was right about not wanting the Noodle and not the Moss thing that got him fired.

.......snicker......
    I still say you're wrong.

At this point, Moss has nothing to gain by pointing out that Chiller was a retard. But by downplaying the entire thing and appearing contrite, he MAY wind up back in Minnesota with a nice contract.

Grinding on Chiller at this point would be seen as classless, and would raise concerns about who else he might tee off on "after school".

Caine

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

From the sounds of it, he said that he and Childress had no real problems, but what he said got him kicked off the team.

So he either:
    a) Did not have problems with him before the New England game, but does now.
    b) Never had, and does not have problems with Childress now.

It doesn't seem possible that he doesn't have a problem with Childress. Getting fired as a first disciplinary offense is ridiculous. Childress called him a "programmic non-fit" and it's a fact that Childress acted alone in cutting him.

I really don't understand how Moss wouldn't have a problem with the guy.

Chances are, he's just trying to make it sound like he can work with any coach. Because if you didn't have a problem with Childress, you probably won't have one with anyone.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Sorry Moss, you may want to come back, but we don't want you! New England and Tennessee don't want you either. Go find another team to dissapoint.

No way he comes back to Minnesota.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1091790
    From the sounds of it, he said that he and Childress had no real problems, but what he said got him kicked off the team.

So he either:
    a) Did not have problems with him before the New England game, but does now.
    b) Never had, and does not have problems with Childress now.

It doesn't seem possible that he doesn't have a problem with Childress. Getting fired as a first disciplinary offense is ridiculous. Childress called him a "programmic non-fit" and it's a fact that Childress acted alone in cutting him.

I really don't understand how Moss wouldn't have a problem with the guy.

Chances are, he's just trying to make it sound like he can work with any coach. Because if you didn't have a problem with Childress, you probably won't have one with anyone.
    Lol. So true.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1091804
    Sorry Moss, you may want to come back, but we don't want you! New England and Tennessee don't want you either. Go find another team to dissapoint.

I wish he would. If we had a coach with a clue, he'd be a great addition to our otherwise unimpressive receiver corps.

Caine

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

I would love for us to bring him back. If we have a QB that can get it to him then he can still be an important part of our offense. Only thing I don't like about him being here is that while he would help Percy develop as a player, he would definitely have a negative effect on Percy as a person. And for the love of God, don't give the man tennucis.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1091812
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1091804

I wish he would. If we had a coach with a clue, he'd be a great addition to our otherwise unimpressive receiver corps.

Caine
    I'm going to LMAO here and say, we have Leo Lewis on our team; an oh yeah, Hank Baskett. Reality check.

Our receiving corps suck. Moss isn't what he once was, but he would still be an upgrade. An upgrade that wouldn't cost a draft pick.

I don't want him either, but he would be an upgrade for the right price.

So if the Vikings decided to bring him back for one more year, I wouldn't complain.
    ďWhat takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Itís the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091783

Why can't he just have been fired for being a shithead of a coach? It wasn't either of those reasons. He was a bad coach and wasn't doing a good job here, and the Moss thing just fueled the already raging fire of people's hate for his dumb KAO ass.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast