Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Moss, Culpepper talk about reuniting via free agency

"scorptile" wrote:
    SI is based out of boston and he is a big pats supporter so of course hes gonna say that. moss will do what moss wants and no one else is gonna say otherwise. besides he turned down already a big offer made by teh patriots i mean cmon 10 mil a year for 3 years with 13 mil guaranteed? that tells me he is thinking jumping to another contending team. and abandoning a sinking ship
    SI is based out of the TimeWarner complex on Columbus Circle in New York City - I don't know WTF you're talking about, dude.

And Don Banks used to be a VIKINGS beat reporter - hence him knowing both Moss and Culpepper.

Why would Moss tie himself to a QB who may never start again is the point of Banks' assertion.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

crazyB is offline Starter

unless the pats take on pepper as a back up that's unlikly now.
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    SI is based out of boston and he is a big pats supporter so of course hes gonna say that. moss will do what moss wants and no one else is gonna say otherwise. besides he turned down already a big offer made by teh patriots i mean cmon 10 mil a year for 3 years with 13 mil guaranteed? that tells me he is thinking jumping to another contending team. and abandoning a sinking ship
    SI is based out of the TimeWarner complex on Columbus Circle in New York City - I don't know WTF you're talking about, dude.

And Don Banks used to be a VIKINGS beat reporter - hence him knowing both Moss and Culpepper.

Why would Moss tie himself to a QB who may never start again is the point of Banks' assertion.
    More from Banks, now after the fact:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/03/05/falcons/1.html

By the way, I'm still waiting to hear exactly which Super Bowl contender is holding open its starting quarterback position for Daunte Culpepper, who couldn't even win the No. 1 job in Oakland last year. I mean, if there was that much-heralded story last weekend about Moss and Culpepper discussing how fun it would be to re-unite and finish the business of winning the championship that they couldn't quite win together in Minnesota, it must be true. Nobody would have just floated that idea in order to stir things up and get the Patriots' best contract offer, right?
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910