Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Moss: Coach Killer

Raiders pick 6...if Vince came out there is no way Saints or Titans will let him slip.

IDK, I like Ramsey. He's got a rocket arm and pretty nice accurate spirals...other then Lienart and Young (supposing he delcares) what other QB's would Raiders want to risk taking? Remember they also have Andrew Walter from last year, he looked real good in the preseason.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"whiteboy" wrote:
    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    Mora is a good HC...Vick on the other hand, needs a serious slap in the face. At least Moss cares about winning, Vick could care less as long as the doe keeps on coming in.
    vick jus flat out sacks as a qb. if he'd beef his scrawny as$ up he'd be a good running back. my great-grandmother can pass better than him and she ain't got no arms
    That's astounding, she can make the ball move with her mind? I wonder where that young lady will go into the draft. I'll have to call Kiper Jr. and ask what he thinks.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    Mora is a good HC...Vick on the other hand, needs a serious slap in the face. At least Moss cares about winning, Vick could care less as long as the doe keeps on coming in.
    vick jus flat out sacks as a qb. if he'd beef his scrawny as$ up he'd be a good running back. my great-grandmother can pass better than him and she ain't got no arms
    That's astounding, she can make the ball move with her mind? I wonder where that young lady will go into the draft. I'll have to call Kiper Jr. and ask what he thinks.
    I know a girl who can also move balls without using her hand :grin:

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler

I Miss Moss! He brought alot of excitement to our offense! I still wear my Moss jersey PROUDLY on game day. Personally I think Randy's got be frustrated getting traded to a team that has little chance of making it to a SB during his NFL career. Al Davis has no idea what he's doing down there. Randy's probably lookin up here thinkin holy crap the Vikings got some defense. Just amagine having last years offense 2004 with this years defense 2005 (just dreaming) Well anyway Norv Turner is an idiot! Having a WR like Moss and not have an idea what to do with him??? Randy Moss a coach killer? I think NOT!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    FOR PATRICK RAMSEY are u serious they have a chance at gettin a top 10 qb and i think they can get in teh draft but idk maybe ramsey jsut hasnt had a good enoug chance but vince young would look good thrown deep balls to moss haha if he falls that far which he wont
    Are you kidding Patrick Ramsey???? There are a lot better options out there then Patrick Ramsey. Seriously if I were the Radiers or any other team struggling with the QB postion I would make a run at Brad Johnson. Look at what tuna did with Dallas got the QB postion solid and started building around it. Brad Johnson is the best vetern QB out there right now.
    Not saying I want him to leave just be honset. Pat Ramsey is a step back for the Raiders.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleManiac" wrote:
    Raiders pick 6...if Vince came out there is no way Saints or Titans will let him slip.

IDK, I like Ramsey. He's got a rocket arm and pretty nice accurate spirals...other then Lienart and Young (supposing he delcares) what other QB's would Raiders want to risk taking? Remember they also have Andrew Walter from last year, he looked real good in the preseason.
    You need to talk to some Redskins fans...they hate him. Ramsey sucks

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

When I was watching the game of the Week on NFL TV, the raidio anouncer for the Raiders said something to like this about Moss...........

......"Well there it is again, he seems to score on that post pattern every game as long as he is healthy."

Take it for what it is worth.

I take it as Moss is still very dominant.

I don't think he is a coack killer. He just wants to win.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Everyone dogs out Moss.. I love the guy.. Everyone takes everything so seriously.. Just relax..

Moss is the top WR when he is healthy.. Better then Chad.. Better the Smith.. Better then Santana.. Give him a decent QB and 100 percent healthy and u can't stop him.. Double even triple team him

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurpleManiac" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    I know a girl who can also move balls without using her hand :grin:
    Napo can!

:razz:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345