Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Moss: Coach Killer

Reusse...something I actually agree with for once.

http://www.startribune.com/508/story/164096.html

Prophet Guest

Re: Moss: Coach Killer

I'm glad Moss is no longer on the team, but I think this article is in the 'carrots cause cancer' category. I agee with Moss' reaction at the end of this video clip during their game last week.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Good article! Some real food for thought. Most think he was let go because of his mannerisms. This article emphasises it was his boday that was breaking down.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I have to say, I agree also with Moss, you don't take your best play makers off the field with the game on the line..

That clip sorta reminded me of our goal line running game against the Ravens.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikings' offense suffered some without Moss. The Raiders' offense prospered not at all with him. Tice was fired 25 minutes after Sunday's victory over Chicago. Turner lasted until Tuesday, when he was fired by Oakland.

The funny thing about it, the report was that Turner cleaned out his office once he got back to the West Coast after that last game.

He may not have been fired until Tuesday, but he knew he was out.

As far as Moss goes, I am not as attached as I used to be. I just don't care anymore. I always hope he is doing well and look for him on sportscenter, but I just don't have an opinion on the Play On/Play Off attitude anymore as long as he isn't on the Vikings, it "is not my problem." :lol:

Good article though, now that I can read it without Purple Moss Glasses. It is easier to see the truth. Maybe the only coach that Moss will every get along with might be Denny. He must be holding the other coaches to a higher standard than any coach can now achieve. Who knows? Ruesse does!! :roll:

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I have to say, I agree also with Moss, you don't take your best play makers off the field with the game on the line..

That clip sorta reminded me of our goal line running game against the Ravens.......
    Yah, I remember the clip now, I also understand why. I agree Ned.

They ran for it 3 times from one yard out and failed. Moss wasn't in on any of the downs and then the clip showed him yelling at the coach, saying "you don't take your playmakers off the field" Atleast use him as a decoy on the outside. "Golly Jeeezzzz!"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

The guy just has no respect for anyone.

A coach needs to blow smoke up Moss' butt and always make him feel like he is the most important player on the field. Problem is then he gets in conflicts with the QBs for not getting him the ball. "The coach says I am the best and you are suppose to get me the ball, why aren't you getting me the ball more?"

Something like that.

That would be a hard job to do for 6 months, to keep a delicate balance like that.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I still maintain that all Moss wants to do is win games, and he gets frustrated when they don't. It's perfectly understandable. We never see bad behaviour out of Moss when the team was winning, but when we started to slide in 2003 and 2004 because of the likes of Tice, Red and co. he would lash out.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I am happy to report though it has taken me a year...I am FINALLy over losing Moss....whew rehab was tough!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast