Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moss

Moss

Do you think this will be a blowout year for Randy Moss like last season or will he be better?

VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North :king:
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Moss

I definately think that his best years are to come and don't think that this year will be any different. I see him having a bigger year than he did last year. We have only seen half of what Moss is capable of.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss

he's played every single game and has never sat out due to an injury [except the pro-bowl]

let's knock on wood and pray that he doesn't aggrivate his injury running on a treadmill or something

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss

Moss had his best season last year, I find it very hard to imagine anyone having that better of a season. Has a WR ever gotten 2000 yards in a season, maybe rice?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss

I just hope he's 100% healthy by training camp. The last thing the Vikes need is an aggravated injury. He just needs to keep off it 'til then. With the addition of Robinson, and the fact we have RBs and TEs that can catch to spread the field combined with a promising line, I'm sure he'll have his best year yet! Toss 2 Moss!!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss

actually ... the addition of robinson, wiggins, and moore, a healthy bennet, a good catcher in moe, the emergence of onterrio, campbell, and burleson has me kinda worried for the sake of moss's stats ... they may decline because culpepper will have so many targets to look to ... kinda like brady has ... i can see the vikes having 8-9 receivers game in and game out

then again ...

they can all take pressure off of moss so he can nurse his injury and burn corners deep in 1 on 1 coverage

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Moss

with the new contact rules in the NfL he will do better.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Moss

I dont think Moss' stats will go down until Daunte learns to look at all of his targets. Last year, you could tell that he really wanted to get the ball to Moss all the time, and that would lead to him missing other people that were wide open. When Daunte begins to look for everyone, Moss' stats will go down, but the team will be doing better. Then again, when has it been a bad idea to just throw it up and see if Moss can get it?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Purplebleeder is offline Training Camp

Moss

I think we have too many weapons on offense for teams to double Moss this Year. Bennett, Smith, Williams in the backfield, Kliensasser, Robinson to take on defenders - you have to respect these 5 guys .... PLUS lets not forget that Duante can pick up loads of yards behind that mammoth offensive line.....Any Def. Coordinator that wants to double up Randy....will need to answer why these gusy plus little Kelly Campbell scored 45 points on them....LOL

I say after week 1 - when the first Def coordinator gets chewed a new a@@ hole by the TUNA....Moss gets one on one coverage....and puts up record yardage and touchdown numbers....pie in the sky...but 2000 yards and 20 touchdowns would be the next Moss like milestone....Hey....its a dream....Don't tell me Moss and Tice are not thinking the same thing! How COOL would that be? :cheers: :thumbright:
    A Viking Fan(atic)

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss

There has never been a receiver in history to have over 2000 yards in a season. Rice is the closest with like 1830 or something like that, but I think that was in a strike shortened season too!!! That's amazing, but I think Moss is the only capable receiver in the NFL to do it!! Here's to MOSS tearing up the league once again!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast