Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Injurys..

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

More Injurys..

Rodney Harrison is out for year.. Im sure alot of people have heard.. Torn ACL.. What's new?

And Takeo Spikes is also out for year.. Torn Legimet.. Sucks for the Bills no doubt

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: More Injurys..

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Rodney Harrison is out for year.. Im sure alot of people have heard.. Torn ACL.. What's new?

And Takeo Spikes is also out for year.. Torn Legimet.. Sucks for the Bills no doubt

Harrison: ACL, MCL and also PCL torn

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Harrison's injury looked nasty on film. It sucks for these guys, especailly Harrison, how many more good years does he have left in him?

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

dang, i thought we were having problems with injuries, the patriots are losing all kinds of key players to injury. if they win it all again this season, then the patriots have to be in the top 5 all time great NFL teams.

Thanks Josdin

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Who's gonna replace him now? Don Davis? Geez, that sucks for the pats.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

How can you have injury talk without mentioning the Packers losing Mr. Walker? Their season is terminated.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Don't worry about the Pats they will be fine they just replace starters with guys off of the bench and all they do is perform like they have been starting for years.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i hate watching players careers end. simple as that. i dont think we will ever see harrison play again. his knee is done as he broke everything in it and he is getting old and this might have been his last year anyways. shame he couldnt play against the chargers next week(used to play for them).
    We're bringing purple back.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Don't worry about the Pats they will be fine they just replace starters with guys off of the bench and all they do is perform like they have been starting for years.
    i always worry about the patriots they are the champions :lol:

yah it does suck that Harrison's career is probaly over, i bet the chargers are still kicking themselves for trading him. he had an awesome career, i bet he'll go into the hall of fame.

Thanks Josdin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think it was Cedrick Wilson the WR that missed a block on Eugene Wilson, when Cedrick missed the block, it caused him to fall and leg whip Harrison. It really sucks for Harrison.

Pittsburg's balls to the walls WR blocking is what caused that injury. Cedrick shouldn't have left his feet to TRY to make that block.

Another injury, was in the Vikes game. Bellamy for the saints also tore his rotator cuff.

McNabb has a sports hernia injury and is still playing to a high level. That is the same injury Birk had. I would be surprised if McNabb makes it through the season. Teams need to get to him early in the game and make him think about the pain and whether or not he really wants to be on the field.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast