XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

More Bruschi News...

A week ago or so I posted about how Bruschi was going under the knife to have surgery on his heart. I know lots of you have probably seen this but here's an article on Bruschi.

Agent tells newspaper LB might not play
    Associated Press

BOSTON -- New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi is considering sitting out next season for health reasons, The Boston Globe reported Wednesday.

Bruschi's recently hired agent, Brad Blank, told the newspaper that the Pro Bowler is contemplating whether he can play next season after being treated for a mild stroke last month.

"I can relate to you only that Tedy is considering not playing next year," Blank told The Globe. "Beyond that, I cannot comment on anything."

The 31-year-old Bruschi was admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital on Feb. 16 and released a couple of days later. However, an Arizona television station reported that Bruschi was readmitted to the hospital so doctors could repair a hole in his heart.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick declined to comment on Bruschi's medical condition.

"Tedy has made all the comments. I leave it at that," said Belichick, who is in Hawaii for the NFL owners meetings.

Bruschi, a nine-year veteran, has been a key member of the defense that helped New England win three of the last four Super Bowls.

Bruschi, who has three years remaining on his contract, hadn't been represented by an agent since his rookie season. He's scheduled to earn $850,000 in 2005, $1.35 million in 2006 and $1.70 million in the final year of his contract. His deal would be voided if he retires, but he could earn his full salary if the team elects to place him on its physically unable to perform list.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2019568

Like I said a few days ago, I'm not a fan of many Patriots, or really any Patriots for that matter, but there's players I look up to and one of them is Tedy Bruschi.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

More Bruschi News...

He is a class act all the way!

Wishing him my best! :salute:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

More Bruschi News...

He is a great leader and a great player.. he does alot for the community too.. one of the few Pats that i do like! good luck with that Tedy

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

More Bruschi News...

If he sits out I wouldn't blame him, the guy just had heart surgery for crying out loud!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

More Bruschi News...

I feel bad for the guy.