Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mooch is fired

Re: Mooch is fired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    If anyone deserves to be fired it is Matt Millen
    Exactly, I've been saying the same thing since Thanksgiving and have thought it for alot longer. Millen is totally responsible for the current state of the Detroit Lions. They're gonna suck until he's gone. Plain and simple.
    Even babies know the difference.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Clearly, the PTB in the Lion's org. are not brainiacs.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

No doubt we take the Lions now.. They are in a mess

Purple D is offline Starter

Hopefully if the Vikes decide Tice isn't good enough to keep around they try to get Mooch. He is alot better than Detroit thinks. Millen is at fault for the Lions Demise.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Wait a minute -- I've seen lousy teams have this happen before and the team came back and won the next wek because they were so pissed of the coach got fired when they know it was partially their fault. I FEAR the Lions more now because of this.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Del Rio Guest

We are the better team.

I think the danger in this is our own players getting the wrong mindset. I am not affraid of the Lions I am affraid of the Vikings not being affraid of the Lions :razz:

We need to keep the killer instinct. Regardless of who has the headphones on. It shouldn't effect our players mentality unless Tice lets it.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I thought he would have turned the Lions around kinda shocked at being let go. Not his fault this is a Matt Millen problem. Actually as long as they keep Matt it does not hurt the Vikes.

You go MATT!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Wait a minute -- I've seen lousy teams have this happen before and the team came back and won the next wek because they were so pissed of the coach got fired when they know it was partially their fault. I FEAR the Lions more now because of this.
    I was going to say the same thing. I totally agree with you. And remember, we were once a team like the Lions earlier this year. Things looked bleak, and we came back. I'm not saying the Lions will go on a four game winning streak, but the wounded animal is always dangerous.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

It sucks we have to play them the week after. They will all have new hope.

Players mooch didn't play often will want to impress the new coach hoping they will get a shot to get out of their pigeon hole.

We still beat them, SKOL!

Too bad for Mooch. If they know what is good for them, they fire Millen too.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

That is a bummer really. He is from Iron Mountain where I am from, and he is really a great guy that gives a lot to the community, so it's a shame to see that he will now be out of work. I'm sure he will find another job soon, but whether or not it is at head coach I'm not too sure of.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast