"cajunvike" wrote:
    At least we are better than the Packers!!! LOL
    Its a small thing but these days I will take anything. :thumbright:

WWBGD

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Monday Night Football

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    that was a close one but close aint good enough. good luck greenbay on your way to being 0-16
    I want them to suck but 0-16 would mean the 1st pick in the draft and I don't think I would want that. I'll be happy with the Vikes winning the division and sweeping them.
    Who would the Packers draft if the had the number one overall pick? Matt Leinart?

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"Vikes" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    that was a close one but close aint good enough. good luck greenbay on your way to being 0-16
    I want them to suck but 0-16 would mean the 1st pick in the draft and I don't think I would want that. I'll be happy with the Vikes winning the division and sweeping them.
    Who would the Packers draft if the had the number one overall pick? Matt Leinart?
    Possibly, since Rodgers sucks ass and they would probably have a new coach. Additionally, whoever has the first pick has alot of other options also (via trades, etc...). 0-16 for the Pack is nice in theory but it also has its rewards for them. But, then again, if we went 1-15, the Packers would have to go 0-16 for me to get any satisfaction from the season
    Even babies know the difference.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Possibly, since Rodgers sucks ass and they would probably have a new coach. Additionally, whoever has the first pick has alot of other options also (via trades, etc...). 0-16 for the Pack is nice in theory but it also has its rewards for them. But, then again, if we went 1-15, the Packers would have to go 0-16 for me to get any satisfaction from the season )
    I would hope the Packers would be that stupid to tie so much money up in two quarterbacks and continue to neglect their crappy defense.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123