Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    Vikings Ketchup's Avatar
    Vikings Ketchup is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Sorry guys you are wrong, he is slow and doesn't have the instinct to go for the ball.

    Do not even try this guy out.
    First off, he is considered one of the fastest DB's in the league. Second off, he has instinct enough to go for the ball that he gets so many pass interference calls, he just tries too hard. Mike Tomlin is doing his work, in fact many NFL scouts think that he might even be ready for a head coaching job (like Lovie Smith) . If Mike Tomlin does his job he will have Carrol playing like Sharper or Winfield in no time. Oh, I wanted to add that you should stop making fun of Smoot. He's trying his hardest and he probably could run circles around all of you, just work on his tackling and he could be one of the best DB's in the league.
    I'm stuck in Wisconson. Yet I don't care cause as long as the Vikes keep on kicking the Pack's a$$, I'll stay here to piss off the Packer fans!

  2. #22
    ballhog27's Avatar
    ballhog27 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    113

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    First off, Carroll is not that bad of a player and would be a valuable asset to the Vikings if we picked him up. Secondly, at the nickel position we are really lacking strong play. I remember watching three weeks ago as Whittaker let the Bears into the endzone late in the game when we had a chance to knock those bratwarst eating dolts off their high horse. So to recap...Carroll decent...Vikings young CBs...not so much.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

  3. #23
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "Vikings" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Sorry guys you are wrong, he is slow and doesn't have the instinct to go for the ball.

    Do not even try this guy out.
    First off, he is considered one of the fastest DB's in the league. Second off, he has instinct enough to go for the ball that he gets so many pass interference calls, he just tries too hard. Mike Tomlin is doing his work, in fact many NFL scouts think that he might even be ready for a head coaching job (like Lovie Smith) . If Mike Tomlin does his job he will have Carrol playing like Sharper or Winfield in no time. Oh, I wanted to add that you should stop making fun of Smoot. He's trying his hardest and he probably could run circles around all of you, just work on his tackling and he could be one of the best DB's in the league.

    You are flat out wrong he is not one of the fastest guys in the league and the reason he gets so many interference calls is because he is out of position and getting burned and has to hold to try and stop the receiver from making a huge play!

    He has been a joke in the league since the 1st year he was drafted, and why haven't 30 other teams jumped to sign him, or why didn't the Pack try and trade him?

    Because he is a bust, and I don't want him on the ViKes!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #24
    Vikings Ketchup's Avatar
    Vikings Ketchup is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Vikings" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Sorry guys you are wrong, he is slow and doesn't have the instinct to go for the ball.

    Do not even try this guy out.
    First off, he is considered one of the fastest DB's in the league. Second off, he has instinct enough to go for the ball that he gets so many pass interference calls, he just tries too hard. Mike Tomlin is doing his work, in fact many NFL scouts think that he might even be ready for a head coaching job (like Lovie Smith) . If Mike Tomlin does his job he will have Carrol playing like Sharper or Winfield in no time. Oh, I wanted to add that you should stop making fun of Smoot. He's trying his hardest and he probably could run circles around all of you, just work on his tackling and he could be one of the best DB's in the league.

    You are flat out wrong he is not one of the fastest guys in the league and the reason he gets so many interference calls is because he is out of position and getting burned and has to hold to try and stop the receiver from making a huge play!

    He has been a joke in the league since the 1st year he was drafted, and why haven't 30 other teams jumped to sign him, or why didn't the Pack try and trade him?

    Because he is a bust, and I don't want him on the ViKes!
    Must I quote every little idiodic reply to what I say? He is a fast DB, everyone knows, they just don't want to admit it. You say that he gets pass interference calls because he holding them so they don't make the big play, then why do they not call him for defensive holding instead of pass interference. It's because he is getting off the line just as fast as any other reciever in the league. He is a great player, but everyone here hates the Packers so much that they don't want to admit it. I don't like the Pack but I still respect their team.
    I'm stuck in Wisconson. Yet I don't care cause as long as the Vikes keep on kicking the Pack's a$$, I'll stay here to piss off the Packer fans!

  5. #25
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "Vikings" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Vikings" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Sorry guys you are wrong, he is slow and doesn't have the instinct to go for the ball.

    Do not even try this guy out.
    First off, he is considered one of the fastest DB's in the league. Second off, he has instinct enough to go for the ball that he gets so many pass interference calls, he just tries too hard. Mike Tomlin is doing his work, in fact many NFL scouts think that he might even be ready for a head coaching job (like Lovie Smith) . If Mike Tomlin does his job he will have Carrol playing like Sharper or Winfield in no time. Oh, I wanted to add that you should stop making fun of Smoot. He's trying his hardest and he probably could run circles around all of you, just work on his tackling and he could be one of the best DB's in the league.

    You are flat out wrong he is not one of the fastest guys in the league and the reason he gets so many interference calls is because he is out of position and getting burned and has to hold to try and stop the receiver from making a huge play!

    He has been a joke in the league since the 1st year he was drafted, and why haven't 30 other teams jumped to sign him, or why didn't the Pack try and trade him?

    Because he is a bust, and I don't want him on the ViKes!
    Must I quote every little idiodic reply to what I say? He is a fast DB, everyone knows, they just don't want to admit it. You say that he gets pass interference calls because he holding them so they don't make the big play, then why do they not call him for defensive holding instead of pass interference. It's because he is getting off the line just as fast as any other reciever in the league. He is a great player, but everyone here hates the Packers so much that they don't want to admit it. I don't like the Pack but I still respect their team.
    Must you quote what now?

    You said he is considered one of the fastest DB's in the league....lol then you back that up with "everyone knows, they just don't want to admit it" LMAO

    The correct phrase would have been "I think he is one of the fastest DB's in the league"

    The guy is trash. Not to worry though the vikes wont get him.

  6. #26
    Vikings Ketchup's Avatar
    Vikings Ketchup is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    I just hit insert quote on it and it inserts the quotes that he put in. I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast, many scouts think that he is fast not just me, also take a look on Madden 07 his speed is 98.
    I'm stuck in Wisconson. Yet I don't care cause as long as the Vikes keep on kicking the Pack's a$$, I'll stay here to piss off the Packer fans!

  7. #27
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "Vikings" wrote:
    I just hit insert quote on it and it inserts the quotes that he put in. I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast, many scouts think that he is fast not just me, also take a look on Madden 07 his speed is 98.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that is funny.
    Whenever someone resorts to using a video game to justify their reasoning it is tough not to laugh.

  8. #28
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "Vikings" wrote:
    I just hit insert quote on it and it inserts the quotes that he put in. I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast, many scouts think that he is fast not just me, also take a look on Madden 07 his speed is 98.
    Well hell is Madden 07 says so then that must be true. Is he a free agent on Madden too like he is in real life
    ;D

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikings" wrote:
    I just hit insert quote on it and it inserts the quotes that he put in. I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast, many scouts think that he is fast not just me, also take a look on Madden 07 his speed is 98.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that is funny.
    Whenever someone resorts to using a video game to justify their reasoning it is tough not to laugh.
    Let it out.
    Don't keep it in - that's unhealthy.


    Laughter is, after all, the best medicine.
    After Vicodin.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Monday Meltdown costs Carroll

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikings" wrote:
    I just hit insert quote on it and it inserts the quotes that he put in. I'm not the only one that thinks he's fast, many scouts think that he is fast not just me, also take a look on Madden 07 his speed is 98.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that is funny.
    Whenever someone resorts to using a video game to justify their reasoning it is tough not to laugh.
    Let it out.
    Don't keep it in - that's unhealthy.


    Laughter is, after all, the best medicine.
    After Vicodin.

    =Z=
    [img width=270 height=267]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/enzyte1.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kobe Bryant's Post Game Meltdown
    By 12purplepride28 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. Vikings Meltdown
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:06 PM
  3. Jay Cutler at all costs?
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
  4. Pete Carroll is available, but you'll have to pay...
    By dbalke10 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 05:06 PM
  5. 5...4...3..2...1.....MELTDOWN!
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 05:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •