Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Mike Vick smokes pot?

"Prophet" wrote:
    I was wondering who this was about then I remembered you must be talking about Ron Mexico. I would really be surprised if Ron Mexico did anything wrong, I heard he is a god to some.
    Instead of a dick filter on PP.O, we should have a Vick filter, so that any time someone types "Vick" it switches to "Mexico".

"Ron" for "Michael" would kinda not be good, but, hey, what you gonna do.

That would kick ass.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Top_Speed is offline Starter

I think pro football players should buy dope Never smoke it themselves but when their team is loosing badly... hand a grocery bag of it up into the stands to help relieve the pain and suffering of the fans.

Imagine... "dude we got killed! yeah but it was awesome man!" lmao.

Juz kidding ( maybe?
    Home Sweet Dome...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

On pot and football players.

Unless the NFL is going to start monitoring NFL players 24/7 to verify that they aren't breaking any laws, they should stop testing for pot because it sure as hell isn't performance-enhancing. Testing for it is an intrusion into their private lives which no one would tolerate if, what the NFL was doing, was putting systems in their cars to make sure they didn't ever speed.

They don't test for pain-killers and booze and stuff like that - but they do for pot. Can't test for HGH, but can make sure that wide receivers and QBs can't smoke a little doobie. Rather dumb.

Anywhoo - that's my 2cents on that issue.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"AWZeus" wrote:
    On pot and football players.

Unless the NFL is going to start monitoring NFL players 24/7 to verify that they aren't breaking any laws, they should stop testing for pot because it sure as hell isn't performance-enhancing. Testing for it is an intrusion into their private lives which no one would tolerate if, what the NFL was doing, was putting systems in their cars to make sure they didn't ever speed.

They don't test for pain-killers and booze and stuff like that - but they do for pot. Can't test for HGH, but can make sure that wide receivers and QBs can't smoke a little doobie. Rather dumb.

Anywhoo - that's my 2cents on that issue.

=Z=
    I agree to an extent. Why can't the NFL test for HGH? And for anyone that responds, don't give me that "it's really hard to test for" line, people in sport (athletics, predominantly) have been busted for HGH left right and centre. And I do think that drug testing is somewhat intrusive, unfortunately that's the way it has to be. However, while I do not think marijuana should be illegal, while it is, it has to be tested for. Otherwise you're perpetuating a HUGE double-standard. If anyone, in any job, got caught high on the job, they'd be fired. You can't turn that around and make professional athletes the exception, you'd be asking for a million lawsuits.

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

What is up that girls skirt? Kind of looks like a cell phone.

Also, what gang sign is Ron Mexico flashin'?
    I.B.O.T. #213

Prophet Guest

VICK DIDN'T HAVE A JOINT?
    POSTED 12:00 a.m. EDT, LAST UPDATED 12:40 a.m. EDT, July 27, 2006
    Mike Florio

Multiple readers have weighed in regarding the photo on mediatakeout.com that purports to show Falcons quarterback Mike Vick with a marijuana cigarette.

We've heard from multiple readers who carefully inspected the photo, and who believe that Vick actually is holding a "Black & Mild" cigar, given what appears to be a plastic tip.

At least one reader pointed out, however, that the photo seems to show that Vick also has a spoon in his left hand. We're far too out of touch with that kind of stuff to conclude that it means anything other than he was getting ready to eat some pudding while he smoked his cigar.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    It doesnt matter.

Moss clearly did/does, and look at how well he's played, and never been caught. The only reason Onterrio got suspended was because he had urine masking angents and "devices", if he hadn't had those and was caught with marijuana, it wouldnt have been a big deal to anyone.
    Onterrio had already failed tests and had been suspended BEFORE he was caught with the Whizzinator.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I see a syringe hanging out of his pocket and his foot propped up on a briefcase full of cocaine!

I hate the off season!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

That's a Black and Mild Cigar, losers :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    It's all a big conspiracy. The police planted the item there to hold him back and oppress him. Where is Jesse Jackson...he'll make the public believe it! Pigs!
    You should consider never posting again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast