Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Mike Vick Prison Stroy! -ENOUGH-

Okay is it me or does ANYONE else believe Vick was sentenced the same day ATL played on Monday night?
    I'm just tried of this story Vick made some SERIOUS bad moves. But enough he is going to prison, and that is that, He wanted be a Hood and not a $uper$tar QB, he made his choice. It's sad but I ususally am soft on players but this Vick thing is over the top.

Just like Sean Taylor. ENOUGH!

Let's talk about NFL players that are ACTIVE and Playing. Not washed up bad guys going to prison.

The same goes for O.J.

ENOUGH already!!!!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Mike Vick Prison Stroy! -ENOUGH-

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Vikes" wrote:
    Okay is it me or does ANYONE else believe Vick was sentenced the same day ATL played on Monday night?
    I'm just tried of this story Vick made some SERIOUS bad moves. But enough he is going to prison, and that is that, He wanted be a Hood and not a $uper$tar QB, he made his choice. It's sad but I ususally am soft on players but this Vick thing is over the top.

Let's talk about NFL players that are ACTIVE and Playing. Not washed up bad guys going to prison.

The same goes for O.J.

ENOUGH already!!!!

??? If you only want to talk about NFL players that are active & playing & not the washed up bad guys going to prison, Why did you start this thread?
    :-\

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

The same goes for O.J.

ENOUGH already!!!!

??? If you only want to talk about NFL players that are active & playing & not the washed up bad guys going to prison, Why did you start this thread?
    :-\

Good Point just a little vent session. It's just on the Monday night game and it's driving me nuts. Point well made though.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

I am afraid we are in for 2-3 years of "Free Michael Vick" signs and chanting. The guy is a crazed animal mutilator. It is a crime against common decency. Keep the cruel man in a jail. My God! Is this what we are becoming? Excusing people for crimes of moral turpitude simply because they run quickly? This is too much. I weep for the future.

Go Vikings!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

This just in. Mike Vick has located ants in his cell. He is already prepping them for what will be the jails first bug fight. He plans on making hundreds....... Of Cigarettes.

As the saying goes.

"Do crime if you got the 40 time"

Frostbite is offline Coach

"Vikes" wrote:
    As the saying goes.

Have so many mixed feelings about this whole Vick Dog Fighting thing anyways....I mean doesn't anyone think it's kind of Hypocritical to Nail Vick for Dog fight gambling when we have men (People) square off in ring for full contact fighting and allow betting on that. Don't get me wrong...I love dogs and agree it's different because the men/women are not fighting to the death here (Although in some countries they do)...and have some structure of rules... but to me brutal is brutal.

All over the world there is Cock Fighting...Bull Fighting....Dog Fighting...even People Fighting for Money/Betting.
    I don't see anybody over here running to these places and calling for prison sentences for any of the violators. They would get laughed at, have there Visa cancelled and sent home post hast from most countries where these traditions have flurished for years.

Yes we are the United States of America....supposedly more civilized, yet we are killing far more civilians and our own soldiers in foriegn lands than Vick and the Dog Fighting ever have. People fail to realize that Dog Fighting was the sport of Kings in the past. One of the reasons the Pit Bull breed came about was because of this Royal sport.

It is awful and there are laws against it here for good reasons I suppose...but I would have liked it better if Vick was given some other type of punishment besides a Prison sentence. Granted....if he would have come forward and admitted his involvement from the start....not lying about it...he probably would have gotten probation and community service of some kind along with the fines.

Anyway...I hope he has learned something from this and I do hope Michael can get himself back up and try to get back into the game again someday.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

vikingTurf is offline Rookie

"Frostbite" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    As the saying goes.

Have so many mixed feelings about this whole Vick Dog Fighting thing anyways....I mean doesn't anyone think it's kind of Hypocritical to Nail Vick for Dog fight gambling when we have men (People) square off in ring for full contact fighting and allow betting on that. Don't get me wrong...I love dogs and agree it's different because the men/women are not fighting to the death here (Although in some countries they do)...and have some structure of rules... but to me brutal is brutal.

All over the world there is c**I love the word I used**k Fighting...Bull Fighting....Dog Fighting...even People Fighting for Money/Betting.
    I don't see anybody over here running to these places and calling for prison sentences for any of the violators. They would get laughed at, have there Visa cancelled and sent home post hast from most countries where these traditions have flurished for years.

Yes we are the United States of America....supposedly more civilized, yet we are killing far more civilians and our own soldiers in foriegn lands than Vick and the Dog Fighting ever have. People fail to realize that Dog Fighting was the sport of Kings in the past. One of the reasons the Pit Bull breed came about was because of this Royal sport.

It is awful and there are laws against it here for good reasons I suppose...but I would have liked it better if Vick was given some other type of punishment besides a Prison sentence. Granted....if he would have come forward and admitted his involvement from the start....not lying about it...he probably would have gotten probation and community service of some kind along with the fines.

Anyway...I hope he has learned something from this and I do hope Michael can get himself back up and try to get back into the game again someday.

Cheers!
    You are one of very few, unfortunately, to think like that and i commend for your that

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

The men have a choice, and are not gonna get drowned, etc. if they suck. I think the sentence was appropriate to the crime. He can talk to us once he comes out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast